Why Dont Black Girls Play?

The Stroker

Male
Real Person
I've noticed that when I go to lifestyle clubs or parties if there are any Black women there, they rarely play. Mostly they sit in the cut and talk among themselves or they watch. This isn't always the case of course, there's a couple of well known Black women in the Miami area built like Teyanna Taylor and Brittany Renner that get down when they party at the clubs. I've noticed that Black girls from the west coast and Northwest play more than southern girls, in public anyway.

Why do y'all think that is?

Last edited by a moderator:
I've noticed that when I go to lifestyle clubs or parties if there are any Black women there, they rarely play. Mostly they sit in the cut and talk among themselves or they watch. This isn't always the case of course, there's a couple of well known Black women in the Miami area built like Teyanna Taylor and Brittany Renner that get down when they party at the clubs. I've noticed that Black girls from the west coast and Northwest play more than southern girls, in public anyway.

Why do y'all think that is? (I'd like to see more like this.)

Why do y'all think that is? (I'd like to see more like this.)View attachment 4702183View attachment 4702184
Who's the Hot Blackgirl in the pics. I had an ex that looked similar to her

Have you been to a predominantly black LS party? Black women love to fuck. More than likely if you were at a LS party that was predominantly white people the black females won't play. Thats just our experience
I totally agree! It's about being comfortable in your habitat at times or if they are new to a party taking place it's always good to sit back & observe the surroundings until you can reach your Comfort zone to play. Thanks 4 sharing Bumpngrind!💯❤️👀💪✌️

The most important thing for couples in the swinger lifestyle is that the man must be sexually submissive to some degree. Not necessarily a cuck, but he has at least be willing to subconsciously admit that someone else can please his wife better than he can.

The reason black woman aren't in the lifestyle is that black women by far prefer to be with black men, and black men don't have the above sexually submissive traits. I've been in nonmonogamous relationships with beautiful, sexual black woman I can tell you with no uncertainty that I want no parts of having MY woman be fucked by another man in front of me. Much of our masculinity as black men comes form our sexual prowess and sitting in a corner watching another men deep in your woman is antithetical to that archetype of black masculinity that many of us adhere to.

Black women are very sexual and would be open in principle to a swinger lifestyle, but it's us black men that shut that ******* down. Many white men are sexually submissive or have a feeling of sexual inferiority (no disrespect) and are unselfish enough to allow their women to experience true pleasure.

We definitely see more black women in the lifestyle as more of them start to seriously date white men.

Why do y'all think that is?
Cos y’all don’t welcome black women that much. All my threads get infiltrated by bullies. You guys don’t like black women and exclude them out. Plus you guys only like black women that fit your narrow stereotype of us/ masculine, dominant. You don’t like femme black women.

Last edited:
Black women are more assertive, while white girls are more submissive to the Black Men. The Black Men know they can mold and own the white girl and white wives more easily than the black woman
Based on your statement:
1. Do you think that makes black women seem more attractive or less attractive to men.

2. Do you think it helps black women or hurts black women to be known as "less submissive" than most women?

Studies and surveys have been conducted on this subject so I already know the answers as far as the data is concerned. I just wanted to know your opinion based on your statement?🤔

Black women are more assertive, while white girls are more submissive to the Black Men. The Black Men know they can mold and own the white girl and white wives more easily than the black woman
How about you stop racially stereotyping black women? Stop referring to us as strong black women. I can’t count the number of times I’m referred to as a strong black woman because ignorant, racist white people judge us based on stereotypes and stupidity that is promoted in the media. Femme black women do not flourish/are pushed out of this lifestyle because of stupid, ignorant comments like this.

Based on your statement:
1. Do you think that makes black women seem more attractive or less attractive to men.

2. Do you think it helps black women or hurts black women to be known as "less submissive" than most women?

Studies and surveys have been conducted on this subject so I already know the answers as far as the data is concerned. I just wanted to know your opinion based on your statement?🤔
You know the answer. It’s a massive disservice to be seen as assertive as a woman. That’s why I cannot fathom the amount of socially unaware losers on this forum that refer to me as a ‘strong black woman’ even though I do not give them any indication to refer to me as such. I’m sorry but white people in this lifestyle are ridiculously socially unaware. They literally live in their white bubble despite living in multicultural countries and are exceptionally ignorant.

The most important thing for couples in the swinger lifestyle is that the man must be sexually submissive to some degree. Not necessarily a cuck, but he has at least be willing to subconsciously admit that someone else can please his wife better than he can.

The reason black woman aren't in the lifestyle is that black women by far prefer to be with black men, and black men don't have the above sexually submissive traits. I've been in nonmonogamous relationships with beautiful, sexual black woman I can tell you with no uncertainty that I want no parts of having MY woman be fucked by another man in front of me. Much of our masculinity as black men comes form our sexual prowess and sitting in a corner watching another men deep in your woman is antithetical to that archetype of black masculinity that many of us adhere to.

Black women are very sexual and would be open in principle to a swinger lifestyle, but it's us black men that shut that ******* down. Many white men are sexually submissive or have a feeling of sexual inferiority (no disrespect) and are unselfish enough to allow their women to experience true pleasure.

We definitely see more black women in the lifestyle as more of them start to seriously date white men.
Thank you for this. A black man that actually uplifts his woman. Not these unaware losers that are desperate to masculinise us.

You know the answer. It’s a massive disservice to be seen as assertive as a woman. That’s why I cannot fathom the amount of socially unaware losers on this forum that refer to me as a ‘strong black woman’ even though I do not give them any indication to refer to me as such. I’m sorry but white people in this lifestyle are ridiculously socially unaware. They literally live in their white bubble despite living in multicultural countries and are exceptionally ignorant.
When you see black women saying that they are strong and independent do you say anything to them? 🤔

You do know that black women are the only group out there known for touting that statement and wanting to be known for it!🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Cos y’all don’t welcome black women that much. All my threads get infiltrated by bullies. You guys don’t like black women and exclude them out. Plus you guys only like black women that fit your narrow stereotype of us/ masculine, dominant. You don’t like femme black women.
Have you ever watched a video of a black woman talking about how her and a friend or some friends visited a swingers club? I will say this based on the videos testimonies that I have seen I am not surprised that at least here in California why I don't see a large population of black women in the lifestyle!🤷‍♂️

When you see black women saying that they are strong and independent do you say anything to them? 🤔

You do know that black women are the only group out there known for touting that statement and wanting to be known for it!🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️
Many black women think they’re idiots. We literally hate it.

Attachments

• 87E04DAC-3A58-4CA9-BB8A-6039E9136C9B.jpeg
    87E04DAC-3A58-4CA9-BB8A-6039E9136C9B.jpeg
    121.9 KB · Views: 38
Have you ever watched a video of a black woman talking about how her and a friend or some friends visited a swingers club? I will say this based on the videos testimonies that I have seen I am not surprised that at least here in California why I don't see a large population of black women in the lifestyle!🤷‍♂️
Because they only let masculine black woman in the lifestyle. Any femme black woman is automatically deemed as fake or a concept that doesn’t exist. Like they do to me here all the time.

Back