Why Does Married Pussy Always Feel Better?

When I was younger, I used to love fucking and filling older neglected married white grandmother's, and sending them home to their husbands leaking my seed! I absolutely loved molesting and fucking proper innocent looking grandmother's and making them into my personal sluts, I had a small stable of mares whenever the need arised! One time is was in a local restaurant and there were my wife and three of my mares there. It was fun knowing that I owned most of the pussy in the room! All pussy feels good to fuck,but married pussyis fun because it belongs to someone else and you can pat it on the sweet ass and send it home when you are done with it, and they always answer the phone on the first ring the next time you call them for seeding!
wow nice

Ma

Married pussy is better and tighter cause it doesn’t get fucked as much as it did when dating or single !!!! I’m lucky get in my wife 1 time every 2-3 months. And most of the time it’s 15-20 licking her until she gets a few Os then she might let me inside to be still while she uses a clit toy then pushes me out lol
You a bitch. My husband fucks me daily

"And cucks, why do you get off on seeing your wives used and then given back to you?"

For me, it's about my wife getting a kind of physical pleasure I can't give her. I'm 5 foot 10, with a 5.5 inch thick cock. We screw 2-3 times per week. So perhaps not the typical "pathetic cuckold." But the thought of her with a 6 foot 2 guy - tall, dark and handsome - suave as hell. A "muscular pretty boy" as my wife describes her type, and of course packing a nice 8-9 inch cock.

Perhaps he's quite a bit younger than me (I'm 52), and can do athletic things like pick up my wife and fuck her against a wall. Or, pick her up and place her on his cock, while she rides and enjoys. I think my wife is awesome and incredible, and deserves all the pleasure in the world.

It's definitely a kink of mine. Even with my high school girlfriend: I would get hard when she told me stories about herself with past lovers. Once a cuck, always a cuck.

Back