Why Do White Women Love Black Men?

Black men know how to treat a woman. I never feel more appreciated than when I am with a black man. A black man will first make sure that my needs are met before taking care of his, and that makes me want to give him as much pleasure as I can. He will tell me that he enjoys my body and will make me feel beautiful even when I feel insecure about myself. There’s less inhibition (at least in my experience) and more openness about sexuality

Because black guys are not afraid to take control. Big dicks are awesome, but not every Black guy has a large tool. But in my experience, and with the black guys that have done me, the more I squealed and squirmed, the more passionate they came at me... causing me to squeal and squirm even more.. causing them to turn into a fucking *******... which always took me over the edge in to maniacal *******... and them to use me as they saw fit.

OMG yes...THAT'S it exactly. I want you , now 👩‍🔧 :lips: 🕷 (y) 💥💥🔥🔥🔥🔥ive been bitten, and smitten...Need to Make
YOU. ...SCREAM...SCREAM AND. CREAM SCREAMING so loud you lose your mind
In sheer *******

@White5andahalf: Would you please stop reposting the same dick pic over and over to arbitrary forums/threads?
Don't get me wrong, i don't say you don't have the right to get off on the things that are your thing. But please keep those in one place, a forum and thread that suits it. But floating the forums with one and the same thingy is obtrusive!

Thought this would be an interesting discussion...any thoughts?

Because Black Men are the Archetype Of Masculinity, Power, Prowess and Manhood. There is an insatiable chemistry between Black Men and white women. White Women are often regarded as the Black Man’s kryptonite because we can’t stay away from them. The way white women submit and have submitted to me makes them addictive. It’s like a natural yet forbidden but deliciously unholy attraction.

I believe it is because black men are confident in their masculinity and make no apologies for it. They are not nervous or afraid of women. When they meet a woman they are attracted to, they let them know in no uncertain terms. Regargdess of what you hear about toxic masculinity, I believe most women love the confidence of a truly masculine man.

Even Wikipedia tell it’s a fake stereotype. And if you actually think its true you need admit even other stereotype that are not really pro-blacks...
Of course it's a myth that Black men have the biggest dicks. That does neither mean it's automatically false nor it's necessarily true. But the myth has already been busted anyway, as a study conducted by Durex which is a condom brand showed that actually some pacific islanders came out to have the biggest penises. On average that is.

But that study was based on countries not "race".

It also showed that sub Sahara African countries (often referred to as "Black Africa") were quite diverse. In most countries the average was about the same as for Europe. On the other hand there were a few Black African countries with an average penis length significantly above world average.

i tend to believe that in a nation like the U.S. where "Black" is actually "mixed Black" (meaning mingled ancestry from many different African countries) those "big-dick countries" also contribute to the mix. Thus yielding an average size of the black penis slightly above the average for white Americans.

Keep telling yourself that White boys. I can confirm that only Black cock is capable of giving White women proper orgasms.
if you have that opinion of white boys as you call them
there is no point telling you we are not all incapable of giving proper orgasms.
my first wife had been married twice
but only learnt she was multi orgasmic with me
but no point talking to the converted
carry on girl make the most of life and get your fun wherever
life is to short to miss opportunity's when you get the chance to take them

Back