Why Do White Women Love Black Men?

Because the entire media apparatus, Hollywood, and every single advertising agency in the world has told white women that black men are superior for the last 40+ years. Whenever the media is not coddling them and trying to pay them off with unearned praise, bribes and platitudes or ******* feeding everyone "diversity" they are out promoting cuckoldry in the news and women being the largest consumer base in the world eat it up like candy.

When they pile on the endless white men are evil shtick, and go out of their way to make everything about how whites are racist on top then any black men with that much free public relations and promotion pushing them to the front of the line has to be a complete retard if they cant figure out what to do with it.
Awww, jealous of the BBC?

Thought this would be an interesting discussion...any thoughts?
To me the afrucan amerucan culture is one of the strongest and richest i have ever seen. Geat artist' musicians sientists etc. In my experience back people are free. Not everyone. But. There are certain values within that culture that invoke freedom. Freedom is erotism at its stronger. At thier best is the back culture not the black skin that makes them sexy.

Black or white, I do not like the thug type, BUT, in no particular order: my complexion is very fair, so the contrast between my skin and his is very erotic. /// The black men I know are very masculine and self-confident /// Every black man (5 of them) has left me a total wreck, but so sexually and emotionally satisfied and so impatient for the next time. /// None of them were small in the penis department /// In a word, they have all been MEN!
the quote left me a total wreck but sexually and emotionally satisfied and impatient for the next time is one of the best I have ever read it is pure sex in its best form of blacks over whites.

I love them because they are so damn handsome and they are not too shy to flirt with me, and more, in public! When it comes to sex they don't beat around the bush, so to speak. The first time my black BF wanted me to suck his dick, he said "Get on your knees and suck my dick." Like, he knew I was going to do it, and I - even though I had told all my boyfriends and my husband "I don't do that" - Immediately dropped to my knees and reached for his zipper. Black men always play with me, no matter who is watching! I have had multiple orgasms almost every time I have been with a black man! Need I say more...???
Please login or become a member to view
you are such a sexy BBC loving wife I would worship the ground my wife walked if she was like you

Because black guys are not afraid to take control. Big dicks are awesome, but not every Black guy has a large tool. But in my experience, and with the black guys that have done me, the more I squealed and squirmed, the more passionate they came at me... causing me to squeal and squirm even more.. causing them to turn into a fucking *******... which always took me over the edge in to maniacal *******... and them to use me as they saw fit.

Back