Why Do White Women Love Black Men?

Of course it's a myth that Black men have the biggest dicks. That does neither mean it's automatically false nor it's necessarily true. But the myth has already been busted anyway, as a study conducted by Durex which is a condom brand showed that actually some pacific islanders came out to have the biggest penises. On average that is.

But that study was based on countries not "race".

It also showed that sub Sahara African countries (often referred to as "Black Africa") were quite diverse. In most countries the average was about the same as for Europe. On the other hand there were a few Black African countries with an average penis length significantly above world average.

i tend to believe that in a nation like the U.S. where "Black" is actually "mixed Black" (meaning mingled ancestry from many different African countries) those "big-dick countries" also contribute to the mix. Thus yielding an average size of the black penis slightly above the average for white Americans.

I’m sure you can understand as well why Wikipedia don’t want to admit penis size difference right?

They can’t admit any kind of racial stereotype otherwise you know the iq could not be denied as well (explained by Rushton "civilization level" https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0191886912000852 )

All the 10-13 inch dick from all the race could usually just results of disease like sickle cell https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10962334 just like there are micropenis in anyrace.

>This site is for black men and white women and other races of women who desire to be with black men

Actually it should be for any interracial relationship. Crazy how you get so mad by things you don’t like. Tons of "black are better" "white inferior" and but you can’t even stand some objective data.

I’m sure you can understand as well why Wikipedia don’t want to admit penis size difference right?

They can’t admit any kind of racial stereotype otherwise you know the iq could not be denied as well (explained by Rushton "civilization level" https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0191886912000852 )

All the 10-13 inch dick from all the race could usually just results of disease like sickle cell https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10962334 just like there are micropenis in anyrace.

>This site is for black men and white women and other races of women who desire to be with black men

Actually it should be for any interracial relationship. Crazy how you get so mad by things you don’t like. Tons of "black are better" "white inferior" and but you can’t even stand some objective data.

IQ just isn't that important anymore. Once Marianne Williamson is President and we start seeing some serious reparations money coming, Black Men will become hugely popular with White Women, even more so than they are now. The Interracial future cannot be stopped.

Yawn I have a huge penis. Yawn I fuck sexy white women yawn . You love hating on the black man yawn . Yawn you don't have a life yawn .

you are inferior because we stay on your mind .
You are the only inferior person on this site and race has nothing to do with that 🤣🤣🤣🤣 not my fault .

(...)

i don't know what a particular site should be for. There are many different sites on the worldwide web dedicated to many different themes. One question that comes to mind is why are you on this site (if you don't like the theme)?

Also i wonder how you came to the conclusion that i get mad? i am not emotional about your posts or any other's opinions. - Or that i don't want to discuss "objective" data? i prefer scientific data though; data you know the source and how they have been collected and processed. A graphic with some numbers on it alone is not very useful. :(
Any "black are better" and "white inferior" statements are infantile and even ridiculous. Not sure where you got that from, but those are definitely not statements given by me. ;)

i don't know what a particular site should be for. There are many different sites on the worldwide web dedicated to many different themes. One question that comes to mind is why are you on this site (if you don't like the theme)?

Also i wonder how you came to the conclusion that i get mad? i am not emotional about your posts or any other's opinions. - Or that i don't want to discuss "objective" data? i prefer scientific data though; data you know the source and how they have been collected and processed. A graphic with some numbers on it alone is not very useful. :(
Any "black are better" and "white inferior" statements are infantile and even ridiculous. Not sure where you got that from, but those are definitely not statements given by me. ;)

Although we have to agree, Black is better.

Could be because is nature,humans are made to like humans independent of race color,religion and all that foolish stupid walls make by us, our nature is make sure life keep coming to this jail matrix world.
After long time reading books about religion,freemason,comunism,fabianism political crap and human manipulation world wide,I am sure there's secret powers promoting division,wars and conflicts influenced by human and not very humans (external earth) entities.

My wife's lover is a coworker and he has know idea that i know......when I talk about it in bed with her trying to get any details she'll tell me...I refer to it now is "and then he made love to you" and she responds "yes" I've said "and then you felt him cum deep inside you?" she responds "yes" then I immediately say "he's got to be falling in love with you at that very moment inside you" she didn't answer....then I said " you have to feel a little in love with him when you feel him cum that deep?" and she whispered really softly "yes"
She is more in love with him that she is willing to share seems like.

First of all, the contrast in skin color is a huge turn on for me. (...)
Same for me. ;) There's nothing more erotic than watching a lighter-skinned Woman being properly manhandled by a Black man. Especially when they involve the whole spectrum of fucking and lovemaking. There's nothing more intense than watching "two people become one" during their sexual play.

When you are part of the "mixed" couple yourself, i am sure you will find the same kinds of intensity and eroticism. But you are probably missing out in two aspects.
Firstly, as the one involved you can visually sense the scene only from your point of view, which means you don't get the whole picture - two bodies mingling in a full view, a pair of hands on your or your partner's ass cheeks, toe curling, and so on.
Secondly, you get easily "distracted" from the visual pleasures by the physical ones. Well, that's not bad at all because that's exactly what you are heading for, right? On the other hand, if you had the chance at any point of your sexing to also get a glimpse of the action "from an outside view", would you not take that chance at least every once in awhile?

So here's my question to you @Mr&Ms TopCat as a couple: Are you using or have you ever considered using mirrors in your sexual play? Like a big one mounted on the ceiling above your bed for a full view, for example? Or one on the wall to the side of your bed, so that Ms TopCat is enabled to also see all aspects of doggy action that she otherwise had no chance to from her usual angle?
(...) Black men tend to take better care of themselves physically, have (...) higher confidence levels,(...)
i am not so much with you concerning these points.

i know a lot of Black men who seem they don't care about their bodies at all. Especially older men, growing the same types of beer-bellies like many whites. My perception is that there are more people of all colors working out today than only a decade ago - men and Women. Especially people in their twenties and thirties. It's "fashionable". ImO that's a result of social media and the "instagram workout hype".

About "confidence levels"... my perception is that many Black men are actually insecure. Those rather try to hide their insecurities behind "acted confidence", often represented by rude, disrespectful and cocky behavior. Fortunately that's not true for every Black man. :)
(...) more stamina (...) and are much more dominant in the bedroom.
i am tempted to say, that is also a matter of the individual rather than a group of people. Rationally, i would think that there are as many "dominant" white men with stamina than there are Blacks. But i have good reasons (that go beyond the scope of this thread) to believe that statistically there are (by far?!) more Black men with those traits than whites. o_O

Regards, have a nice day & keep on :sex: -ing! :)

lol a lot of black women do not like black lovers but some white women do not as well. Most of the stuff about better lovers or control is pure bull and not the good kind. I liked the ones who we met but like other guys all were different.
It does not feel right to say all black men are the same because people use this to discriminate and abuse

Back