Why Do White Women Love Black Men?

Many good answers. For my Hotwife & I it was different. We attended lifestyle parties and made friends with other couples ,She would go off to play but they were all white. I would play with a few of the wives but realized I hadthe hottest woman right in front of me, She has a exceptional sexual appetite so did not mind her getting more sex than me. I confessed I was happy to let her go off and then lick her clean after her date left the room. Then it happened and she met our current Dom Bull at a party. She was smiling for days and told me she had no use for basic married sex any more at these parties. She became great friends with our new bull friend and we started meeting more Black bulls for other dates. I evolved into her cuck and never minded. So the short answer is "No one makes her feel like our friend Her Black Bull"

I think to commonest reason is the taboo. In my youth in the late 1960's and 70's IR sex had the potential of being lethal. Fucking was risky and that made it more exciting. There were always white women that wanted to "prove' there lack of prejudice by fucking a black man. I was only too happy to "help". I think now there is a greater emphasis is more of a real relationship. The woman the shares my bed most frequently is a good friend besides being amazing in bed.

Because the entire media apparatus, Hollywood, and every single advertising agency in the world has told white women that black men are superior for the last 40+ years. Whenever the media is not coddling them and trying to pay them off with unearned praise, bribes and platitudes or ******* feeding everyone "diversity" they are out promoting cuckoldry in the news and women being the largest consumer base in the world eat it up like candy.

When they pile on the endless white men are evil shtick, and go out of their way to make everything about how whites are racist on top then any black men with that much free public relations and promotion pushing them to the front of the line has to be a complete retard if they cant figure out what to do with it.
You sounds very hurt bro...emotional

Back