Why Do White Women Love Black Men?

My girlfriend Amber loves black men because of their dominance, manliness, machoism, strong bodies, huge cocks, super advanced sex drives, and confidence in bed. At least the ones she’s been with.
I’m a 24 year old white sissy boy who can’t satisfy my girl with my 4” inch penis. Unlike the black bulls she’s been with, I’m not confident, strong, macho, or good in bed. I was even beaten up by two muscular black guys in high school. It was during PE class and I made them lose a football game with my lack of skills and clumsiness.
Later on Amber started having sex with one of them. His name is Shaun and he’s a tall, 6’3” muscular Alpha male. He works out at the gym, has a lot of charisma, has skills with women, and his cock is 12” inches long. I’m only 5’8”, I have no muscles, no luck or skills with women, no charisma, and I’m a wimp with a tiny dick...plus I’m terrified of him. He fucks my girl all he wants, she gets pleasured all she wants, while I’m left alone in a chastity cage. I’m a loser.
:(

I love them because they are so damn handsome and they are not too shy to flirt with me, and more, in public! When it comes to sex they don't beat around the bush, so to speak. The first time my black BF wanted me to suck his dick, he said "Get on your knees and suck my dick." Like, he knew I was going to do it, and I - even though I had told all my boyfriends and my husband "I don't do that" - Immediately dropped to my knees and reached for his zipper. Black men always play with me, no matter who is watching! I have had multiple orgasms almost every time I have been with a black man! Need I say more...???
Please login or become a member to view
No you've said enough and maybe too much. Shut up DeeAnna! LOL!

I've always been attracted to black men, but honestly the difference even before sex is absolutely insane. Black men are more likely to be forward about what they want (something I've had trouble with in the past, so it's a big thing for me), they speak more confidently when hitting on you, and goddamn do not even get me started on the different tones of voice between black men and non-black men. When it comes to sex though, it's a whole new level. I've never had such intense orgasms with any other race as I have with black men. Even with white men (who I have the most experience with) who are about the same size as some of the black men I've had, it's not as good because of either their stamina or unwillingness to do what I need to get off. I only started having sex with black men in the past year, but I've pretty much sworn off white men because of how unsatisfied I was with them, compared to how much i am satisfied by my black partners.
What she said! It really echoes what I was saying. Is there anything less stimulating than a man asking of they can have some pussy? I'm here with you, naked, I CALLED YOU! Hell YES, quit acting like we're in jr. high!!! Okay, I'm stepping off the box...

Black men are stronger, and give off a dominant Alpha. It's hard to say no, and even if you do they rarely pull out. They take what they want, and often push white boys out of their way. Black men often take multiple women, they never need to overly commit themselves. Having a Harem, and often in some rare cases making the cuck raise their offspring. They are real men taking what is owed, stronger, better breeders. Natural Selection, it's why it's so hard not to love Black Men. They are just better.

Back