Why do I orgasm hardest when a white women goes bareback with a BBC?

It’s the ultimate excitement experience in this lifestyle….a married white wife who has taken marriage vows to never cheat now excepting a stronger larger darker muscular better lover deeper into her most sacred private area which was her tiny pale husbands….but now she’s cheating and giving all of herself to her new better darker lover with nothing between them as they make love all alone together in her marriage bed while her husband works ….holding him tightly as he releases his warm very fertile seed lovingly deep inside her possibly conceiving a baby with him… kissing him lovingly after to show her satisfaction with all of him and laying in bed with no hurry yo leave or even caring if she caught at this point.

For me it's because he's filling my wife with his sperm. When she was younger she enjoyed the pregnancy risk and never used birth control. It makes me hard when she gives herself over to him totally and takes his load of sperm.
View attachment 4340075
Same here. As a Black man, it feels good pumping my sperm into williing White bodies… as long as they are biologically female. No tranny or male on male StuDF here.

While it is taboo for a married / committed white wife to take on a hung black lover, it's also sexually natural for her white pussy to milk superior BBC raw. BBC must never be wrapped; it's not natural.

View attachment 4350479
Thank you CD, the cartoon is fucking beautiful (albeit brutally caricatured) and I agree 100% with your verdickt on unwrapped cock, every time.

How else is the woman going to get off on her lover's spunk excitingly and soothingly spurting into her?

Back