Why do black men like pale curvy redheads so much?

It’s a mutual desire. A pale redhead woman has been waiting generations to be taken to bed and bred by darker male lover …now is her chance…. The darker male gets the privilege to touch her deeper and break generations of pale white DNA and give her his baby for her to love and raise.

Black men have hit on me hard ever since I was a teenager. They just seem to go nuts for pale curvy redheads. I've always loved the attention but noticed they will hit on me faster than on a prettier girl. Anybody else notice this same thing? Can any brothers explain what the turn on is?
I honestly can't give you an answer in regards to black guys loving redheads, but it does work for my fantasy of big bad wolf/red riding hood.

It's clearly mutual. A high percentage of the women who have been interested in me have been redheads. If you are a redhead in Mississippi, we should chat.

Black men have hit on me hard ever since I was a teenager. They just seem to go nuts for pale curvy redheads. I've always loved the attention but noticed they will hit on me faster than on a prettier girl. Anybody else notice this same thing? Can any brothers explain what the turn on is?
I like pale curvy redheads because........ they get my dick hard. Can be a simple as that. I've also found that curvy women, in general, appreciate a man that truly likes her curves. Not just saying it to get in her pants.

Back