Why do black men like pale curvy redheads so much?

Black men have hit on me hard ever since I was a teenager. They just seem to go nuts for pale curvy redheads. I've always loved the attention but noticed they will hit on me faster than on a prettier girl. Anybody else notice this same thing? Can any brothers explain what the turn on is?

can't explain it, but it drives me crazy! red hair, freckles, and green eyes is the trifecta!!

Black men have hit on me hard ever since I was a teenager. They just seem to go nuts for pale curvy redheads. I've always loved the attention but noticed they will hit on me faster than on a prettier girl. Anybody else notice this same thing? Can any brothers explain what the turn on is?
I’m not sure but red heads are my weakness. Redhead’s have always been Just beautiful to me over any other!

That pale curvy redheads body has been literally waiting an entire lifetime of generations for the very lucky darker Black lover that slips deep inside her soaking wet unprotected pussy and shots his warm fertile seed deep into her waiting womb while she holds his dark body with her pale arms and legs hoping to conceive with him. But

it’s an absolute honor for a Black man to seed and breed a pale white woman especially a redhead her generations have waited for her moment with him and now it’s done.

They also hit on 5'2" blondes!

That pale curvy redheads body has been literally waiting an entire lifetime of generations for the very lucky darker Black lover that slips deep inside her soaking wet unprotected pussy and shots his warm fertile seed deep into her waiting womb while she holds his dark body with her pale arms and legs hoping to conceive with him. But

it’s an absolute honor for a Black man to seed and breed a pale white woman especially a redhead her generations have waited for her moment with him and now it’s done.
Love sexy redhead with darker blackan vbhot

My wife started fucking black men and it was crazy. They wanted her all the time. She got on a few of these sites and had more than enough options. They loved her boobs and pretty pink pussy.

Attachments

• 9EAF9550-CD0A-4D1E-BE6D-9A0AD2354C19.jpeg
    9EAF9550-CD0A-4D1E-BE6D-9A0AD2354C19.jpeg
    34.8 KB · Views: 146
Back