Why do black man love anal sex so much

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not just submission, it's also because you know you can fuck her pussy and make her cum , you fuck her ass and make her cum you're on a whole other level. That ass is never going to leave you. My slut only gives anal to me all other BBC's only get the pussy
agree totally .about the part that she only gives you anal .. is that your command or up to her ?

I am into what we are into and totally get turned on by the intimacy of sex with a lady who I connect with. I want to enjoy every inch of her and take whatever I want whenever I want it. I tend to attract Woman who have a similar mindset. We meet and if there is a deep connection we enjoy eachother without barriers.

But the imagination of being inseminated by a black guy is an important aspect of interracial sex.
seems like today it is less imagination and more intention. Not enough just to be "blacked" but take things further and be impregnated. Must be part of the antiracist stuff going on today. White women need to have sex with black men to show they are not racist.

Powerful indeed. I prefer anal on many occasions. I have so much power and control of my anal muscles, I swear I can crush rocks. My BBCs all tell me that they’re glad I’m into cross fit and stuff like that... I wonder why?
. Submission and domination. Not just taking the white mans woman but "owning" her since most wives refuse anal sex with husbands as it reveals their inner primal sexual slutty desires which they choose to keep from the marraiage relationship.

. Yes. A different experience for each woman / man. And many variables. Yet women deny this to their husbands but allow their more endowed black lovers. As with many other sexual activities.
A woman gives a man something significant when she yields her ass. She should only let the best lovers have it. Sorry, hubbies. I've never had my wife's ass, and I think the few who have earned it!

I've never fucked any girl in the ass, so not completely true. Don't get me wrong though, I have tried but they weren't on it so I told myself I'm gonna try it again untill I actually hear a lady say 'fuck me in the ass' :bounce:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back