Why do black man love anal sex so much

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are a few reasons not to do anal, but I would do it if requested. Not for domination/ownership, but to have her orgasm during anal sex would be awesome. This reminds me,, I gotta get some lube....

Actually, I wish more women would let me know that this benefit of an orgasm, during anal sex, would make me want to do it in a more natural way. It might make anal a logical progression. It would be like having a another arrow in the sexual quiver.

I still love pussy, and nothing will change that, though. I ain't fussy, I love pussy !

Why do black man love anal sex so much
Three reasons. First, anal feels so damn good. The feel of a tight and lubed ass wrapped around my dick is great. Don’t get me wrong, I will alway love going deep in some good pussy, but the “tightness” of the anal feeling is phenomenal. Second, the taboo. Going back to biblical days (Sodom and Gomorrah) anal sexy has always been forbidden. I think it is human nature to be attracted to taboo conduct, i.e., sex with black guys. Anal sex has powerful taboo sex appeal. Third, for a black man to fuck a white woman anally is the ultimate sign of dominance and submission. For a woman to give her ass to a black guy is her way of saying “I submit to you and take me as you will.” So those are my thoughts. I am sure some may disagree but that is what is great about this forum. The exchange of thoughts and perspectives. BTW. The photos are of me going deep in some ass. It felt great.

Attachments

• 39CABC93-DC56-4716-8C2A-E6E0DADC82A3.jpeg
    39CABC93-DC56-4716-8C2A-E6E0DADC82A3.jpeg
    36.7 KB · Views: 73
  • 3B4279CE-E02D-4C54-88D5-94284C57B9D2.jpeg
    3B4279CE-E02D-4C54-88D5-94284C57B9D2.jpeg
    46.9 KB · Views: 77
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back