Why do black man love anal sex so much

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think to show that every part of the woman belongs to them. Also because many of the women deny anal to their husbands.
The bull is simply claiming the woman as all his.
. Surely part of the answer but there is more. There is her submission and surrender to him as well. There is his domination over her. There is her orgasm from anal sex such that she is more accepting the next time. If the husband is watching , there is the effect on the husband when she does not resist. The husband is both stimulated and jealous and he sees a part of his wifes sexuality not seen before. Some say anal sex is the key to her soul as his sex slave

Why do you think that? In my experience i can't confirm that. Nearly all of my black men i have been with were mostly all into pussy. Anal is for bisexual or gay men.:p Like white boys.
cum in her pussy when she is fertile and you make her pregnant. Cum in her ass and you own her since many women resist this but submit and give it up willingly to BBC masters.

:bounce: lol not true for me but ok if someone holds up to such white boy fantasies
. A womans pussy gets soft and wet and musshy and stretched out. The anus stays tight even though the anal sphincter muscle does relax after some BBC exercise. Some BBC are too large for some white pussys but they do seem to fit in the anus which seems contradictory but true

. Surely part of the answer but there is more. There is her submission and surrender to him as well. There is his domination over her. There is her orgasm from anal sex such that she is more accepting the next time. If the husband is watching , there is the effect on the husband when she does not resist. The husband is both stimulated and jealous and he sees a part of his wifes sexuality not seen before. Some say anal sex is the key to her soul as his sex slave
That is deep

. A womans pussy gets soft and wet and musshy and stretched out. The anus stays tight even though the anal sphincter muscle does relax after some BBC exercise. Some BBC are too large for some white pussys but they do seem to fit in the anus which seems contradictory but true
That is is true i have a Mexican friend that love anal .she says that she can make in the ass then the pussy

That is deep

I think it's more of a power thing for them. I was an anal virgin. I was very inexperienced sexually before I went black and I considered anal a sin being Catholic and all but after I went black, I found out I LOVED being submissive to a Dominant, hung rough black man and now I do things I never could have imagined and they love pushing my limits like that.

I think it's more of a power thing for them. I was an anal virgin. I was very inexperienced sexually before I went black and I considered anal a sin being Catholic and all but after I went black, I found out I LOVED being submissive to a Dominant, hung rough black man and now I do things I never could have imagined and they love pushing my limits like that.

... I agree, re. power and dominance play :sex:

. Welcome. And Enjoy. We all have learned many new things since going black

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back