Why do black man love anal sex so much

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no clue if it has to do with dominance or power. Personally, I do not wish to be inhibited when it comes to intimacy. Anal sex is not something I always desire when fucking. However, I thoroughly enjoy it when I partake in it. I've had plenty of women who have desired for me to stretch out their tight little assholes. I willingly oblige. Personally, I enjoy pleasuring a woman in many different ways. It does not matter if it is vaginal, anally or through role play, bondage or some other kink that gets them off. For me this is nothing more gratifying than watching a woman experience an outer body orgasm or climax. There is a difference.

For me it is all about pleasing the woman and the overall pleasure of the experience.

It is the same as any other kind of sex. It is about power and *******. Black men love the tightness of the orifice, the naughtiness. They love the fact that it is almost always something the woman doesn't do very often, much less for her husband. They also love the way the husbands react. My husband loves to talk and interact with my bulls when I'm getting fucked or otherwise engaged. But, if I am having intense anal sex, the black man can change my husband's entire psyche by just looking at him while he fucks me in the ass. My husband will avoid eye contact, move around the room and even take a walk for a while.

It is the same as any other kind of sex. It is about power and *******. Black men love the tightness of the orifice, the naughtiness. They love the fact that it is almost always something the woman doesn't do very often, much less for her husband. They also love the way the husbands react. My husband loves to talk and interact with my bulls when I'm getting fucked or otherwise engaged. But, if I am having intense anal sex, the black man can change my husband's entire psyche by just looking at him while he fucks me in the ass. My husband will avoid eye contact, move around the room and even take a walk for a while.

. Surely part of the answer but there is more. There is her submission and surrender to him as well. There is his domination over her. There is her orgasm from anal sex such that she is more accepting the next time. If the husband is watching , there is the effect on the husband when she does not resist. The husband is both stimulated and jealous and he sees a part of his wifes sexuality not seen before. Some say anal sex is the key to her soul as his sex slave

I can only confirm my wife never had so much anal sex with me as with her bulls. I agree there is a strong element of dominance and submission. One of them in particular brought her to accept it more often and she soon was doing a lot of stuff she never did before. Only after him, she was doing it all with other guys too. So, it depends on one black man. Other black guys may not be interested in "taming" women.
I also felt when they took the initiative in anal sex these men did it as to challenge my authority as husband, somehow, and became more commanding in the bedroom.

:bounce: lol not true for me but ok if someone holds up to such white boy fantasies
According to you most black men have white boy fantasies and are gay? I think you are out of touch many straight white and black men love anal with women. Not sure why you assume that is gay thats actually pretty homophobic imo

I can only confirm my wife never had so much anal sex with me as with her bulls. I agree there is a strong element of dominance and submission. One of them in particular brought her to accept it more often and she soon was doing a lot of stuff she never did before. Only after him, she was doing it all with other guys too. So, it depends on one black man. Other black guys may not be interested in "taming" women.
I also felt when they took the initiative in anal sex these men did it as to challenge my authority as husband, somehow, and became more commanding in the bedroom.
. Knowing that most white women deny their husbands anal sex , most black men take extra pleasure with anal especially if the husband is watching. I see the extra grin and glint in each studs eye when he has his BBC deep in Susans ass. What I know ( and he doesn't ) is that Susan has very strong orgasms from anal sex because for her it is naughty sex and she feels like a super slut during anal sex or DP.

Not necessarily true and a bit hyperbolic
Definitely a generalization

I think it's more of a power thing for them. I was an anal virgin. I was very inexperienced sexually before I went black and I considered anal a sin being Catholic and all but after I went black, I found out I LOVED being submissive to a Dominant, hung rough black man and now I do things I never could have imagined and they love pushing my limits like that.
How did you make it thru highschool not getting fucked in the ass as a catholic girl?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back