Sox Sex?

For warmth and for traction??? Come on, now. Do black men then have the coldest feet? And do their feet slip more than any other men?
Didn't say anything about the coldest or being slipperier just a Black Man given an answer
Socks keep feet warm and they can help with traction....not much to it 🤷🏾‍♂️

comfort is also a factor

I'm curious as to why white people are so fascinated by men wearing socks when having sex🤔

Didn't say anything about the coldest or being slipperier just a Black Man given an answer
Socks keep feet warm and they can help with traction....not much to it 🤷🏾‍♂️

comfort is also a factor

I'm curious as to why white people are so fascinated by men wearing socks when having sex🤔
White people are fascinated by that? I wouldn't know, since I'm not white.
Wearing socks during sex just strikes me a tacky, to be honest. I'm not fascinated. More like puzzled, and a bit repulsed.

Anyway... Thanks for your comments.
For me, the socks/sex mystery remains unsolved.

Last edited:
Sorry, I assumed you were as this question has been asked several times on here

Still not sure what the mystery is tho...not to hard to figure out
No apology necessary. But that is interesting. Glad to know I'm not the only one to notice and be confused by this. Strange that you imply that only white guys have asked about it. It's not a big deal, just a curiosity. Clearly, the women don't mind at all. It just looks weird to me. Or maybe I'm weird for taking off every article of clothing when I have sex. If the socks are for warmth, then why do just their feet get cold? If it's for traction, that makes no sense because I often see their feet hanging off the bed. And why should black men need more traction during sex than anybody else?
Things that make you go.... WTF?!?

I'm only going to speak for myself but for the most part black men are tropical and warm blooded by nature! When I do keep my socks on it's only to keep warm but once I'm all warmed up and taking that pussy to pound town the socks come off!♠️

Thank you, Jdingo. I do think it's a bit funny that you said you were only going to speak for yourself, and then you immediately spoke on behalf of most black men. And with a stereotype, no less. For the record, all humans are warm-blooded. And no, most blacks in the USA are urban, and southern, not tropical, unless they hail from the islands or specific parts of Africa. But hey-- all in good humor.

But again... You're about to have sex, so your body temperature should be up. It's not winter. You're in a warm, temperature-controlled room, you're completely naked--- and suddenly, only your FEET are cold??? How does that make any sense??? Out on the street here in Cali, black guys wear sandals all over the place in the warm weather.
I would never have remarked on this at all if it was a rare occurrence. But I've seen numerous interracial sex videos, and it's almost common to see a black dude gettin' busy, fully naked--- except for his SOCKS!!! 😂😆🤣

Last edited:
Thank you, Jdingo. I do think it's a bit funny that you said you were only going to speak for yourself, and then you immediately spoke on behalf of most black men. And with a stereotype, no less. For the record, all humans are warm-blooded. And no, most blacks in the USA are urban, and southern, not tropical, unless they hail from the islands or specific parts of Africa. But hey-- all in good humor.

But again... You're about to have sex, so you're ******* is up. It's not winter. You're in a temperature-controlled room, you're completely naked--- and suddenly, only your FEET are cold??? How does that make any sense??? Out on the street here in Cali, black guys wear sandals all over the place in the warm weather.
I would never have remarked on this at all if it was a rare occurrence. But I've seen numerous interracial sex videos, and it's almost common to see a black dude gettin' busy, fully naked--- except for his SOCKS!!! 😂😆🤣
I don't know where your ancestors were from or where your kin are from but I do know that mine were from Africa and Africa 🌍 is a TROPICAL REGION in fact the most TROPICAL REGION ON THE PLANET!!!👈

So when I say "tropical people" I am talking about my ancestors not whatever stereotype nonsense that you are talking about! Stay out of grown folks business!

Attachments

• IMG_20231110_030130.jpg
    IMG_20231110_030130.jpg
    147.2 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_20231110_031815.jpg
    IMG_20231110_031815.jpg
    243.6 KB · Views: 4
I don't know where your ancestors were from or where your kin are from but I do know that mine were from Africa and Africa 🌍 is a TROPICAL REGION in fact the most TROPICAL REGION ON THE PLANET!!!👈

So when I say "tropical people" I am talking about my ancestors not whatever stereotype nonsense that you are talking about! Stay out of grown folks business!
So, genetically speaking, speaking for yourself while also speaking for most other blacks, you've inherited a sensitivity to milder temperatures, considering these to be cold, but only through your feet. And that's why you only need to wear socks when you're naked. Got it.
Thanks for the healthy dose of super-silly bullshit.
People evolve. People adapt. I did include Africa in my mention of tropical regions (sad to learn you don't read very well), but that's only parts of the dark continent, not all of it.
And like many blacks in America, Africans represent just part of my ancestry, since the fact is that many African slave-women were raped and bred by their white owners, thus rendering their descendants as mixed breeds. So, maybe-- maybe you really only need to wear ONE sock.

So, genetically speaking, speaking for yourself while also speaking for most other blacks, you've inherited a sensitivity to milder temperatures, considering these to be cold, but only through your feet. And that's why you only need to wear socks when you're naked. Got it.
Thanks for the healthy dose of super-silly bullshit.
People evolve. People adapt. I did include Africa in my mention of tropical regions (sad to learn you don't read very well), but that's only parts of the dark continent, not all of it.
And like many blacks in America, Africans represent just part of my ancestry, since the fact is that many African slave-women were raped and bred by their white owners, thus rendering their descendants as mixed breeds. So, maybe-- maybe you really only need to wear ONE sock.
You sensitive azz beta male soy boys always trying to dick police somebody else! Worry about yourself and who wants your wack azz!

The one thing I agree with you on for sure is that we are not all the same just because we are black! Talking about slave shyte! It amazes me how so many of you racially sensitive azz negros always seem to end up on sites like this talking that slave shyte yet got your black azz is on an interracial site though! SMH 🙄

You sensitive azz beta male soy boys always trying to dick police somebody else! Worry about yourself and who wants your wack azz!

The one thing I agree with you on for sure is that we are not all the same just because we are black! Talking about slave shyte! It amazes me how so many of you racially sensitive azz negros always seem to end up on sites like this talking that slave shyte yet got your black azz is on an interracial site though! SMH 🙄
You blow up about the facts of history, and accuse me of being sensitive? Okay. Truth is offensive to some folks.
Anyway... Thank you for your comments, useless as they have been.
And the question stands.
Anyone else?

You blow up about the facts of history, and accuse me of being sensitive? Okay. Truth is offensive to some folks.
Anyway... Thank you for your comments, useless as they have been.
And the question stands.
Anyone else?
I have no problem with truth but you hotep queen, mom, goddess, of the earth, pro black, dudes seem to show up in the darndest places and want to talk about history, race, and what white folks did yet you are here because you enjoy jungle fever just like everyone else here!

Dr Umar Johnson would be very upset with you!

I have no problem with truth but you hotep queen, mom, goddess, of the earth, pro black, dudes seem to show up in the darndest places and want to talk about history, race, and what white folks did yet you are here because you enjoy jungle fever just like everyone else here!

Dr Umar Johnson would be very upset with you!
Look, back to Topic, all I did was ask an innocent question. Simple question looking for a simple answer. What was offered was clearly nonsense that led to racial stereotypes. I exploded those racial stereotypes with simple facts, and logic. That upset you for some reason only known to you, and you exposed your fragile ego by getting upset, and hurling silly insults, thinking you could offend me. But you can't. I don't give you that power.

Now, back to the Original Topic Question.

Look, back to Topic, all I did was ask an innocent question. Simple question looking for a simple answer. What was offered was clearly nonsense that led to racial stereotypes. I exploded those racial stereotypes with simple facts, and logic. That upset you for some reason only known to you, and you exposed your fragile ego by getting upset, and hurling silly insults, thinking you could offend me. But you can't. I don't give you that power.

Now, back to the Original Topic Question.
You didn't explode anything! My ancestors are from the most tropical place on the planet so when I say "tropical people" as the saying goes that's exactly what I mean.

There ain't no fragility over over here you wack azz hotep negros always pulling your race card bullshit making us all look bad. Always talking about stereotypes, and people being slaves, and people fetishizing other people always trying to make something out of nothing when everyone else is just here to have fun you sensitive azz negros always gotta come and spoil ******* with your "everyone needs sensitivity training" bullshit so that they don't say anything to bruise your sensitive azz racial ego! If you don't like the conversation over here maybe blackpeoplemeet.com or plentyoffish.com blackcupid.com will suit your racial sensibilities!

So bottom line screw you and screw that bullshit you talking about!

You didn't explode anything! My ancestors are from the most tropical place on the planet so when I say "tropical people" as the saying goes that's exactly what I mean.

There ain't no fragility over over here you wack azz hotep negros always pulling your race card bullshit making us all look bad. Always talking about stereotypes, and people being slaves, and people fetishizing other people always trying to make something out of nothing when everyone else is just here to have fun you sensitive azz negros always gotta come and spoil ******* with your "everyone needs sensitivity training" bullshit so that they don't say anything to bruise your sensitive azz racial ego! If you don't like the conversation over here maybe blackpeoplemeet.com or plentyoffish.com blackcupid.com will suit your racial sensibilities!

So bottom line screw you and screw that bullshit you talking about!
Heh. You are overreacting in the extreme to a very simple question. You're making off-base assumptions, hurling ineffective insults, blowing things so far out of proportion. 'Dick police???' Really??? Dude, calm down. Smoke a blunt. Put on a fresh pair of comfy, warm socks. You're taking this too seriously. Should I apologize for triggering you? It's all gonna be okay. Shhhhhh...

Back