Have you recorded your sex fun ?

We record most of our playdates provided my wife’s lovers are okay with it. We’ll watch them and masturbate to it. We’ve posted some screenshots online. And if I’m alone in the house, I’ll airplay it on our TV while I do housework. But most of all, what I’ve found is that it’s made me a better cuckold. The first video taught me to shut the fuck up while the play is going on. I wouldn’t have realized how much I was affecting the mood and pulling my wife out of her zone when during play I’d ask things like “how does that big cock feel” if I hadn’t seen it on video.

Last edited:
Yeah, and I looked horrible when I had an orgasm.............all red-faced and sweaty...................DELETE!!!
That's funny. Male here, years ago VCR was new. I had a gal pal, we recorded about 5 minutes of our sex play. I looked horrible, she looked great but she didn't think so. We recorded over the tape with a TV show so there wouldn't be any trace. We laughed about it for a long time.

That's funny. Male here, years ago VCR was new. I had a gal pal, we recorded about 5 minutes of our sex play. I looked horrible, she looked great but she didn't think so. We recorded over the tape with a TV show so there wouldn't be any trace. We laughed about it for a long time.
We are usually critical of ourselves. Or maybe it's just the generation I am in. (51 yrs strong). My oldest and her wife do some vids of their fun. They love it and are not hard on their appearance at all.

I only saw the PG parts. I DO NOT need to see any more than that.

Back