Do bulls ever share??

I have been shared several times by black guys. I have never been asked they just invite them in or they are told to take me to the bedroom and have fun with her
I have heard that once you are BBC owned they can send friends of theirs over to fuck you. They share their conquests and no they don't ask. One lady told me a guy just showed up and showed her a video of her fucking another bull on his phone and she had to put out on the spot.

Just curious, do bulls share their wives or girlfriends? If so with who? If not, why?
I am simply speaking from the men I have known but in this particular lifestyle it seems to usually be single men or men seeking something outside of their regular marriage in secret. I have met a few black couples in the swinging lifestyle however.

I don't share, period. Women that want a gang bang I want nothing to do with. Health issues as well as poor attitudes can put a damper on the experience. I don't like other guys making comments that are negative and not following the rules that were set down to begin with.

I have 3 to 4 trusted friends (3 in Cincinnati and 1 here in Columbus. Not only have I shared married wives with them; they have shared the same with me. I even took one Sexy Vixen to a Cincy Swing party. She had a blast with me not around her!

I am simply speaking from the men I have known but in this particular lifestyle it seems to usually be single men or men seeking something outside of their regular marriage in secret. I have met a few black couples in the swinging lifestyle however.
I would definitely share you. With plenty of BBC friends

Back