Why do black guys want to fuck white girls in the ass?

My girlfriends fantasy is to have two or three one after the other in her ass. Although she barely lets me fuck her ass but loves it licked. It's so tight I don't know how she would even take one big dick in there if she went through with it. Someone would sure have fun making her squirm while they worked it in there.
I love fucking tight ass and enjoy making them squirm

All the black men I've been fucked by always go for my ass most of the time without even asking it's truly the hottest thing
I imagine you've grown to enjoy feeling your asshole getting stretched loose as your bootyhole gets filled with smth warm. Out of curiosity - does thought about having your asshole wrap tightly around white guy's tongue as you make him lick your asshole clean from all the cocks sexweat that have been grinding inside your asshole previously - does the thought of that seem intriguing to you?

Its control in the main. The idea of fucking a white mans wife in a massive turn on. But taking her anally, especially if she has not allowed her husband that pleasure, takes tjings to another level.
We have been married for 25 years. Ive never been allowed to fuck her arse but many of her Bulls have if they have wanted to.
So, it has nothing to do with the woman. Its the husband.

Would it be the same if it was a white mans Asian or Latin woman?

Or an Asian og Latins mans woman?

Its just about power and control?

The first two or three black men I was with were just one night stands and after the night we met I never saw or spoke with them again. The night that I went to see an older black man alone with out my husband I knew I would let him butt fuck me if he wanted. We were taking a break after he had shot a load of cum down my throat and in young white pussy. We started up again kissing and Joe, my new bull, was running his black hands all over my young white body preparing me for some more of his hard big black dick. I was sitting on his beautiful black cock riding him while he played with my young white tits and ass. I would lean down and run my tongue down this black mans throat when I would cum on that fat black cock. He held my ass cheeks controlling how deep he went. He started telling me that I was a slut and he was going to start treating me like one. When I told him I had never been fucked in the ass he was determined to take my young white asshole. He went slow and was very very gentle working that big black cock in my virgin asshole. After a few minutes I was taking that hard black cock like a common whore. I was on all fours while this big dicked black man fucked my married young virgin asshole. He would whisper in my ear when he was deep in my asshole what a white married slut I was letting some black man I just met fuck my asshole. He would ask me if I was going to tell my husband that I had given my virgin asshole to some big dicked black man? He would say things like that when he would rub my clit and I would collapse on the bed with him on top of me hammering my asshole. After I would come down from my orgasm he wanted me to sit down on his cock in my asshole. His cock seemed bigger and harder after he had been fucking my young white ass so I was a little scared since he was becoming a bit more aggressive but I was desperate to cum again while he fucked my ass. It only took a few strokes before I could feel his hairy nut sack on my butt crack. I knew then I had taken every inch of that hard black cock he had. I started thinking about my situation at that moment. Here I am 21 years old great body very pretty and happily married. I am in an apartment naked in the rough part of town with a black man I just met. This big black man is married also and he is old enough to be my grandfather. I am now riding his cock while he plays with my firm young tits. He is telling me how I am now hooked on his black cock and I will do anything he tells me. I am going all the way down and almost all the way out while taking him in my ass. This black man is laying on his back hands behind his head while I am wanting to have another orgasm so I am doing all the work. He starts telling me how he is going to see just how much of a slut I am he is going to do very nasty things to me in our future meetings. He asked if I was going to tell my husband that I had given my virgin asshole to some big dicked black man? How no bitch black or white has taken his big black cock in their asshole like me. Once he said that I almost ******* from the orgasm I had. I can remember when I was deep into my orgasm taking that black cock up my asshole John just let me ride him and chuckles telling me that my asshole is for black men only. After the orgasms this black man had given me I was willing to do anything he wanted. He butt fucked me and shot his load up my ass and I was close to cumming again. He pulls out of me and his cock is coated with his cum. He lays down and tells me to clean him up with my tongue. This is my first time doing this and it was nasty but I was beginning to love nasty from him. That night turned into some great memories and sex

Back