Why do black guys want to fuck white girls in the ass?

I hear it from my coworkers all the time. They want me to give them head, and take it in the ass from behind. I get I have a fat ass, but what's the deal with the anal obsession?

The photo is from our ILI profile
View attachment 2816750
You are so correct! You have a Fat , juicy White Ass and most Black Alpha Men love to Fuck a White women in the Ass bc , White Women are so sexual in nature and are always submissive and prepared to take on the challenge of taking a BBC in the Ass and the majority of White Women love it and they want to do it again and again especially if the Black Bull is experienced and knows what he is doing to make it mostly enjoyable for you if it's your first time! 👩🏻‍🦳♠️🤴🏿💪🏿💦💦💦💦💯❤️💯🔥🔥🔥✊🏿👍🏿

I love those blanket statements! "people would never" or "doctors would never!"
Ask anyone that has gone to one of the biggest city run health clinics in the city of Chicago.
People have sex in the public washrooms and even in the examining room before the doctor
comes in. Howard Brown Clinic is located in the heart of "Boystown" and caters to a large
number of low-end prostitutes. All of which I'm sure you feel speak only the most
grammatically correct English. Grow up!
A pr ostitute isn’t a doctor that’s required to remain professional and ethical or face legal action.
You are so correct! You have a Fat , juicy White Ass and most Black Alpha Men love to Fuck a White women in the Ass bc , White Women are so sexual in nature and are always submissive and prepared to take on the challenge of taking a BBC in the Ass and the majority of White Women love it and they want to do it again and again especially if the Black Bull is experienced and knows what he is doing to make it mostly enjoyable for you if it's your first time! 👩🏻‍🦳♠️🤴🏿💪🏿💦💦💦💦💯❤️💯🔥🔥🔥✊🏿👍🏿
No. Not all white women are submissive

Attachments

• 74A5E5E7-96A1-47B5-8B42-C09BFAFEE4CC.jpeg
    74A5E5E7-96A1-47B5-8B42-C09BFAFEE4CC.jpeg
    95.1 KB · Views: 79
Definitely! At the time, she just didn't want me to see it. As you may know,
things can get nasty & dirty with anal. Now, she actually prefers I'm there to clean-up.
She did warn me that the guys may "put me to work" and that I may not like it.

Watching it for the first time was bittersweet. At first I though they were too rough with her.
But she assured me she liked it that way.
It was somewhat surreal, it looked like two black snakes slithering in & out of her
plump, pale derriere.
I can empathize. My wife won’t let me watch because she behaves like a shameless slut when her Black master is buttfucking her. He always finishes inside her granny ass and she comes home leaking his cream from there. At least I get to watch her poop it out on the toilet. Such is my life as a pussyfree cuck.

I can empathize. My wife won’t let me watch because she behaves like a shameless slut when her Black master is buttfucking her. He always finishes inside her granny ass and she comes home leaking his cream from there. At least I get to watch her poop it out on the toilet. Such is my life as a pussyfree cuck.
Yes, thank you. My wife realized how obscene what she/they were doing to her must have looked like.
She was trying to spare my feelings. It's only after they made me scrub and turned me into a pig that
she became less embarrassed in front of me. Indeed, she even said that I should probably be the one embarrassed.

And I can understand that. Having her see me clean dirty cocks off in my mouth as well as them having her fart the
load out onto my face, well like she said, "is pretty gross."

How did you feel about your transformation into a pig? Did you try to resist? Many cucks submit to the degradation without a peep. I have not yet been put in that position but knowing my personality I think I would be like them.

How did you feel about your transformation into a pig? Did you try to resist? Many cucks submit to the degradation without a peep. I have not yet been put in that position but knowing my personality I think I would be like them.
I know that I'm somewhat submissive, but I did try and resist for what was probably a couple of months.
Like for instance, the first time one of her bulls told me to eat his ass, I hesitated.
Christine told me to, "Do what what says... it's going to make it a lot easier later".

She turned out to be right. Like when I was ordered to "polish the knob" (aka- cleaning the poo off
his cock). Having already gotten over the stigma of rimming and/or having a guy fart in my face,
taking the dirty cock in my mouth didn't seem like that much of a stretch anymore.

Also, my skills as a cuckold pig were easily extrapolated when I transitioned to a gay bottom pig.
After fighting it, there comes a point where you just give in and accept it.

I agree totally. When my wife cucked me with our Black neighbor she told me that I would forever be pussyfree. So I became a bottom for men and I must confess I have come to enjoy it. Once you’ve licked your own poop from another man’s cock you’ll do pretty much anything.
A gay co-worker told me about "bookstore etiquette". Most guys expect you to clean them up afterwards.
And really, it does seem like the least you can do in exchange for the pleasure that a real man's cock provides.

Last edited:
anal sex is always a sign of dominance, because for women it is a complete surrender of yourself! they do not have a prostate and therefore, unlike men, they do not have physical pleasure such as in the vagina, but mentally for them it gives pleasure Awareness of their helplessness! Just like for me the realization that I only tried anal sex with my wife before our wedding, and she rejected it because she thought it was unpleasant and dirty! But most lovers, and especially my wife's black lovers, enjoy it without even asking if she is ready or not.
IMG_5114GAPER.jpg

My girlfriends fantasy is to have two or three one after the other in her ass. Although she barely lets me fuck her ass but loves it licked. It's so tight I don't know how she would even take one big dick in there if she went through with it. Someone would sure have fun making her squirm while they worked it in there.

anal sex is always a sign of dominance, because for women it is a complete surrender of yourself! they do not have a prostate and therefore, unlike men, they do not have physical pleasure such as in the vagina, but mentally for them it gives pleasure Awareness of their helplessness! Just like for me the realization that I only tried anal sex with my wife before our wedding, and she rejected it because she thought it was unpleasant and dirty! But most lovers, and especially my wife's black lovers, enjoy it without even asking if she is ready or not.
View attachment 5953586
Magnificent sight

Back