Why do black guys want to fuck white girls in the ass?

Over the years I have been able to have sex with several black girls, before I found out that I loved having them as mistresses.
Anyway I found out that 30 percent of them I been with will not suck cock nor take it in ass.
As one told me once "I don't suck on that Nasty thing nor do I take in the ass white or black."

And I have few black guys as friends that I don't suck them there just friends and I have few black cocks I do suck.
Anyway I asked them why they love doing white girls ass.

Answers almost all ways worded the same, "once a black cock makes a white girl have orgasm from then on they will do whatever black man wants."

I hear it from my coworkers all the time. They want me to give them head, and take it in the ass from behind. I get I have a fat ass, but what's the deal with the anal obsession?

The photo is from our ILI profile
View attachment 2816750
White women are the superior female sexual creatures over other ethnicities in my experience and opinion , so when it comes to anal most are willing and enjoy it. The first time I ever had anal sex was with a big booty nerdy specs wearing white girl. We made out she gave me an amazing sloppy deep blow job balls and gooch were attended to. Then she says I want u to fuck my ass and she lays on her stomach And told me go slow and deep we used spit as lube. Then she layed on her side and told me fuck faster and rub her pussy and clit while deep inside! She came at least five times within 20 minutes! She didn’t want the wettest pussy ever to be fucked that night! Most black Women don’t even want a finger ever in their ass! That’s why I love anal with White women!

Back