Why do black guys want to fuck white girls in the ass?

Let me explain!! Once a BBC penetrates a white ladies asshole or ANY females asshole, is SHE IS 100% UNDENIABLY OWNED by that BBC that penetrated her!! She submits even more so than EVER BEFORE to the level of 100%.

It's her very sweet sounding pain while being penetrated so hard n vigorously. So VERY rough. Deeply. Just hearing the white ladies or females growning, crying, moaning, even screaming!! This ALL heightens the pleasure of the dominant BBC!

The choice in satisfying a dominant BBC deep inside her asshole has been completely taken away from the white lady or female. She must lie there MOTIONLESS.

While a BBC is 100% commited to aggressively PENETRATE the forbidden dark warm pleasure filled asshole of the white lady or female at the moment!!

Most of all, the white lady or female LOVES BBC. SHE ACCEPTS and fully EMBRACES BBC in her asshole. She UNDERSTANDS that this BBC inside her asshole MUST be satisfied thoroughly!!! Although uncomfortable at 1st, she STILL takes it like a damn champ to completetion of ALL the deep rough strokes.

The white lady or female at the moment WILLINGLY EXPECTS and DESIRES the ALL pleasure filled pain DELIVERED by the BBC.

This is what I know personally... please DM me ANY available white ladies for some BBC. I live ALONE in NYC, NY IF you are seriously interested.

Its control in the main. The idea of fucking a white mans wife in a massive turn on. But taking her anally, especially if she has not allowed her husband that pleasure, takes tjings to another level.
We have been married for 25 years. Ive never been allowed to fuck her arse but many of her Bulls have if they have wanted to.
Well said. Plus that asshole be tight and they can control and squeeze tight on the dick better than they can with their pussy

Last edited:
Back