Why do black guys want to fuck white girls in the ass?

I love anal and from all the times I have had it from different black men it's a dominant thing that they can take a white women's ass and feel that it's there property. Which I'm total fine with :bigsmile:

Please login or become a member to view

I never saw a woman give her ass so well as you did in your video. I will never forget that vid.

I love anal and from all the times I have had it from different black men it's a dominant thing that they can take a white women's ass and feel that it's there property. Which I'm total fine with :bigsmile:

agreed...its a dominance thing

I have a coworker that has flirted with me off and on for a few years now, and finally showed me his BBC, and has made it very clear he wants my asshole to be where he fucks me, exclusively. I don't mind anal, but you gotta make my pussy feel good too. I'm not the type to just suck dick and take it in the ass, without getting mine too.
I couldn't agree more. Don't know why any guy would want to leave the pussy out. Dunno...o_O:(:unsure:

I understand the control thing and the “own her”, dominating complex. That’s all true, but as with all psychoses, it’s different levels for different people – you know “different strokes for different folks.” So, let me represent this as yet unvoiced opinion: I’m just obsessed with da ass – period! It’s my kryptonite. A fine white ass will get me every time. A round, phat ass in my field of vision will get my dick to wiggling no matter what. Dominate, schmahminate…control, gemol…don’t care, don’t give a *******, just let me have of some of dat ass!! It looks good. It feels good. Done right, the woman loves the feeling of warm cum shooting up her ass. What’s not to like...and by whom??

And oh yeah – as @StaggenVixenn said earlier – “make (her) pussy feel good too" -- don’t forget the pussy. Right! I’m infatuated with da ass but the pussy should ALWAYS get attention. (And from me, on more ways than one…):p

Back