Why do black bulls fuck older white wives?

Iv had lil white dick for 17yrs, last yr i had my first African dick n fuck me was it fun! We ended up having an affair for 8 months, only reason it stopped was cause I moved interstate...now im looking for another one.....or 2 hehe!
I`m so happy you got to feel what real sex is like & now know what you have been missing out on all your sex life.

Being married to my husband for thirty years and enjoying black cock during our marriage it is very nice to be comfortable being a white slut , I have had some very enjoyable nights being romanced by older black men and have them appreciate my eagerness and ability to take a huge cock .
Thats so awesome wish mine would be into thst 2, but alas he is not!

Iv had lil white dick for 17yrs, last yr i had my first African dick n fuck me was it fun! We ended up having an affair for 8 months, only reason it stopped was cause I moved interstate...now im looking for another one.....or 2 hehe!
There’s something special with a black dick ,hope you find another one soon . Xx

I didn't read all of the previous replies, so I apologize if someone has already said this. Yes the young BBCs are fucking older white women, but sometimes it's because they were sought out by the older woman looking specifically for younger men. I know my wife did that frequently.

I didn't read all of the previous replies, so I apologize if someone has already said this. Yes the young BBCs are fucking older white women, but sometimes it's because they were sought out by the older woman looking specifically for younger men. I know my wife did that frequently.
Mine too, she wanted younger hard dicks said they fuck her better

There had to be at least one shallow, superficial dickhead comment.....when you grow up, perhaps you'll learn there is beauty in life, beauty in surviving, beauty in overcoming; she is beautiful because she is, simply is, in all the gorgeousness her womanhood can bestow upon her.

I've never seen your wife, but if someone came in here comparing her to a sow's ass I don't think you'd like it.

Grow up.
Call it as I see it. Why sugar coat it? To make everyone feel warm and cozy? Get a grip on reality and not the fake as crap that is going on.

Last edited:
There had to be at least one shallow, superficial dickhead comment.....when you grow up, perhaps you'll learn there is beauty in life, beauty in surviving, beauty in overcoming; she is beautiful because she is, simply is, in all the gorgeousness her womanhood can bestow upon her.

I've never seen your wife, but if someone came in here comparing her to a sow's ass I don't think you'd like it.

Grow up.
Fat is fat. Some people like it and some do not. Deal with it.

Call it as I see it. Why sugar coat it? To make everyone feel warm and cozy? Get a grip on reality and not the fake as crap that is going on.
Fat is fat. Some people like it and some do not. Deal with it.
Is your intention to bait people into comments? I have followed your comments and have detected the overall trend of them.
My suggestion would be to stop trying to incite animosity and trying to couch it in your so called honesty.
If you have nothing positive to add - rather say nothing.

This is my final word.
Good day.
extrafun is just acknowledging that his wife looks like a sow's ass.

Back