Why do black bulls fuck older white wives?

Why not fuck older white wives? They have decades of pent-up lust that their husbands have not tapped into. After the first time wemake them cum repeatedly (like their husbands never have done), they realize what they have missed for all those years and then they want it more and more.
That’s why all white wives need Black cock. And need to do like my exes that returned to taunt me for being tiny and so utterly inadequate in comparison

The truth is probably something people do not want to hear.
In most cases the older wife is fat or ugly or both. White men as a whole are not attracted to them at all. Black men love fat women so its a perfect niche for all involved.
Just added after feedback-
Probably goes for the younger white overweight girls as well.
I know there are also beautiful women like my wife who enjoy fun, im saying the majority.
Do attention seekers always insult people?

First, if it's good, it's good -- good white pussy is good pussy regardless of age. My hands, mouth and dick love and are dedicated to pleasing white pussy. Young white women really enjoy black dick but older white women not only enjoy it but seem to appreciate it more. That just adds fuel to my fire. If I never get to fuck a white woman under 30 again I'd be just as dedicated and happy so long as the 35 and up women are abundantly available. :cool:

'Nuff said!

Last edited:
Back