Why do black bulls fuck older white wives?

Preach it...30 yrs of little white dicks that last 2 minutes tops can make a girl crazy...so we're now 50 years old and horny as hell..hormones off the charts...then we meet a black man at a bar who pounds us to multiple orgasms and we then go hunt some more
Hope my wife feels like this at that age!

Why not fuck older white wives? They have decades of pent-up lust that their husbands have not tapped into. After the first time wemake them cum repeatedly (like their husbands never have done), they realize what they have missed for all those years and then they want it more and more.

With my wife and I, she has an older black bull he ‘s 71. He has turned her in to a whore for his black cock. He fucks her longer and harder than I could ever do

Yes I could not be happier than when I watch them both from when they start kissing the working their way to seducing each other with her sucking his black cock , him playing with her body preparing her for the fucking he will be giving her .making her cum over and over until he finally fills her womb with his cum .
then seeing it run out of her pussy

Yes I could not be happier than when I watch them both from when they start kissing the working their way to seducing each other with her sucking his black cock , him playing with her body preparing her for the fucking he will be giving her .making her cum over and over until he finally fills her womb with his cum .
then seeing it run out of her pussy
That is something every white husband should enjoy, whatever the couple's age, but especially for older couples. That kind of use rejuvenates the wife and energizes the marriage.

My wife since her getting fucked by her black lover has a different outlook on life .She dresses sexier, she’s more open talking about how she enjoys the sex with him. How good his bigger cock feels in her and when he cums its so good knowing she’s satisfied his cock .

Last edited:
My wife since her getting fucked by her black lover has a different outlook on life .She dresses sexier, she’s more open talking about how she enjoys the sex with him.
They all ought to be that way. Usually it takes a black man using them hard to make that change.

Black guys fuck older white wives because they know that older wives are freaks in bed. A life of pent up frustrations living with vanilla boring ass white husbands. Thinking that life is short, and so why not be a slut for black men. At least they would make her cum. Multitude of times. And so whether hubby is involved or not, older white wives go on the prowl... and are not that picky.
I don't know about other older white wives but much of what you said is true about my white wife.

The truth is probably something people do not want to hear.
In most cases the older wife is fat or ugly or both. White men as a whole are not attracted to them at all. Black men love fat women so its a perfect niche for all involved.
Just added after feedback-
Probably goes for the younger white overweight girls as well.
I know there are also beautiful women like my wife who enjoy fun, im saying the majority.
There had to be at least one shallow, superficial dickhead comment.....when you grow up, perhaps you'll learn there is beauty in life, beauty in surviving, beauty in overcoming; she is beautiful because she is, simply is, in all the gorgeousness her womanhood can bestow upon her.

I've never seen your wife, but if someone came in here comparing her to a sow's ass I don't think you'd like it.

Grow up.

Back