Why do black bulls fuck older white wives?

Black guys fuck older white wives because they know that older wives are freaks in bed. A life of pent up frustrations living with vanilla boring ass white husbands. Thinking that life is short, and so why not be a slut for black men. At least they would make her cum. Multitude of times. And so whether hubby is involved or not, older white wives go on the prowl... and are not that picky.
Oh how so true I need to find one in NYC

We are older, 60's, and did not enter the lifestyle until a few years ago. To give your wife to another man was a concept we gradually grew into, from bedroom talk to reality was a year. Our rules were, no anal, no pain, cut only, protection required, no oral, IR was not considered. . In time most of these were violated, except anal. The more we played, lots of things became the norm. Slowly we broached the IR aspect. Remember our ages, in our youth no one even spoke of this. Beyond taboo, the thought was forbidden and exhilarating. As a man, the thought of a black man's cock in my wife, owning her for that moment was nuclear, but I knew I had to see it happen. When I saw the first black cock push into her, it was terror, pain and pleasure, all in in one cocktail. My wife is about 110 lbs and he was too big, but she did accommodate his size. Two more have followed. Only one was a lover though, the other two were too anxious to get to the goal line. She would like to experience another lover, someone who could own body and mind, gently take her to orgasm.

Attachments

• b bed dress2.JPG
    b bed dress2.JPG
    841.8 KB · Views: 151
We are older, 60's, and did not enter the lifestyle until a few years ago. To give your wife to another man was a concept we gradually grew into, from bedroom talk to reality was a year. Our rules were, no anal, no pain, cut only, protection required, no oral, IR was not considered. . In time most of these were violated, except anal. The more we played, lots of things became the norm. Slowly we broached the IR aspect. Remember our ages, in our youth no one even spoke of this. Beyond taboo, the thought was forbidden and exhilarating. As a man, the thought of a black man's cock in my wife, owning her for that moment was nuclear, but I knew I had to see it happen. When I saw the first black cock push into her, it was terror, pain and pleasure, all in in one cocktail. My wife is about 110 lbs and he was too big, but she did accommodate his size. Two more have followed. Only one was a lover though, the other two were too anxious to get to the goal line. She would like to experience another lover, someone who could own body and mind, gently take her to orgasm.
Well said

Great story. Love to hear "evolution" accounts.

Back