Why do black bulls fuck older white wives?

Mmmmm! I love fucking wives because:

.It's one of the highest honors that a man can bestow upon another man and that is his permission, authority, and blessing to enjoy the intimate and pleasurable company of his lovely wife! ♠️

.Because it is such a high honor it is way more exciting to fuck a hotwife senseless than it is a single woman because her husband is right there watching you take that pussy as you please! All he asks is that you, Respect her, Don't damage her, Make sure she's well satisfied, and Give him back his wife when you're done! That's one hell of a deal if you ask me! 👍

.The hotwife just wants as much pleasure from that good dick as possible and I am all for giving her as much as she can handle. She has her own husband for unconditional love and commitment, she has this BBC committed to the love of fucking her senseless and leaving her well used and ready for a good night's sleep! 😴
(Ladies you ever had that kind of dick that left you snoring later that night, especially those of you who honestly can say you don't snore? Many times I have dicked down a woman really good for hours and when we finally went to sleep I was awakened by her snoring! 😏)
Perfect

Black guys fuck older white wives because they know that older wives are freaks in bed. A life of pent up frustrations living with vanilla boring ass white husbands. Thinking that life is short, and so why not be a slut for black men. At least they would make her cum. Multitude of times. And so whether hubby is involved or not, older white wives go on the prowl... and are not that picky.
i love the way u think, Also i believe ur 100 percent correct n mature wifes seek out big cocked men, n love keeping it secret as their hubs get sloppys n think shes turned on, if he get her pussy at all .
i study several wifes i know, wondering just how much new cock she get, at times i get excited just trying 2 guess.

Because we are good. Simple.
No, no, no!!!
Not good, delicious....and many times, habit forming!

Simple? Again, no. While the Women's Movement presses on, the old male bullshit is still the societal 'norm'. Your foundations built on male written puritanical values, the 'good girl'. You commit, have the babies, raise them, assemble the home, and for this, when he comes home from being out with the boys, smelling of beer, climbs into bed, humps against you a couple of times, squeezes one tit, then rolls on top of you, maybe trying to finger you with ragged fingernails, and even if he can keep from cumming before he gets it all in....he's done, maybe even snoring, before you can get warmed up.

Sooner or later, WAM comes to you. WAM=What About Me.
Pussy needs to get a throb on.
I like it hard. Hard as a rock. Hard as steel and still getting harder
Pussy got a throb on, orgasms crashing down.
Encore. Hard up for more.

No, no, no!!!
Not good, delicious....and many times, habit forming!

Simple? Again, no. While the Women's Movement presses on, the old male bullshit is still the societal 'norm'. Your foundations built on male written puritanical values, the 'good girl'. You commit, have the babies, raise them, assemble the home, and for this, when he comes home from being out with the boys, smelling of beer, climbs into bed, humps against you a couple of times, squeezes one tit, then rolls on top of you, maybe trying to finger you with ragged fingernails, and even if he can keep from cumming before he gets it all in....he's done, maybe even snoring, before you can get warmed up.

Sooner or later, WAM comes to you. WAM=What About Me.
Pussy needs to get a throb on.
I like it hard. Hard as a rock. Hard as steel and still getting harder
Pussy got a throb on, orgasms crashing down.
Encore. Hard up for more.
The "taking for granted" that white married men often do, since the get married, car, house, *******, etc. Goes on autopilot fucking wife and shes tired of it. Huby at work, ******* at school, tired of dildos. And all those black cocks on the internet she never use to think about. White piss poor sex hubbies sure give their wives ideas and helps send them over for that pussy to be owned. White men that don't fuck their wives good make it so easy. And will be part of their downfall. Arrogance will help be their downfall.

Back