Why do black bulls fuck older white wives?

Because fucking is natural, nothing else, we need a good fuck from time to time and those nice BBCs are usually available when needed, they are nice, not demanding and they seem to know exactly what we need and we do too so things are very simple. As long as everybody is happy, why not? I have to add though that young white males are now feeling the competition and are trying to be as competitive as possible though sometimes not easy for them!

Attachments

• bbc.jpg
    bbc.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 139
Last edited:
Because fucking is natural, nothing else, we need a good fuck from time to time and those nice BBCs are usually available when needed, they are nice, not demanding and they seem know exactly what we need and we do too so things are very simple. As long as everybody is happy, why not? I have to add though that young white males are now feeling the competition and are trying to be as competitive as possible though sometimes not easy for them!
I use to play poker in a mainly black bar and mature white women had no problem finding young guys that had no jobs to spend time with them. They have a band on fri and sat with a dance floor. Thats when the action gets going. White couples and women with their friends show up. I watch these young bulls move in on the single ones, cutting them from the herd. If the couples are looking for blk cock for her , there is plenty there for them. I have also seen huby or B/F get cucked in there. A ******* white girl in a mainly black bar separated from her friends , huby, or b/f. I have seen it played out so many times. Well they won't be the 1st white bitch to be fucked in the parking lot.

I use to play poker in a mainly black bar and mature white women had no problem finding young guys that had no jobs to spend time with them. They have a band on fri and sat with a dance floor. Thats when the action gets going. White couples and women with their friends show up. I watch these young bulls move in on the single ones, cutting them from the herd. If the couples are looking for blk cock for her , there is plenty there for them. I have also seen huby or B/F get cucked in there. A ******* white girl in a mainly black bar separated from her friends , huby, or b/f. I have seen it played out so many times. Well they won't be the 1st white bitch to be fucked in the parking lot.
I didn't go that far but who knows I may try it one day!

Because more than likey older white wifes have only had tiny boring white dick all they sex life & believe the big white man lie that black cock & white dick are both the same size which was told to them b4 the birth of the internet lol so now they have seen for themselfs black cock is bigger & so much better they want it themselfs, can`t say i blame them. lol

Last edited:
Preach it...30 yrs of little white dicks that last 2 minutes tops can make a girl crazy...so we're now 50 years old and horny as hell..hormones off the charts...then we meet a black man at a bar who pounds us to multiple orgasms and we then go hunt some more
I love how you dowm us whit men do you wanna be or now any girls who wanna be my bbc slut

Back