Why do black bulls fuck older white wives?

Mmmmm! I love fucking wives because:

.It's one of the highest honors that a man can bestow upon another man and that is his permission, authority, and blessing to enjoy the intimate and pleasurable company of his lovely wife! ♠️

.Because it is such a high honor it is way more exciting to fuck a hotwife senseless than it is a single woman because her husband is right there watching you take that pussy as you please! All he asks is that you, Respect her, Don't damage her, Make sure she's well satisfied, and Give him back his wife when you're done! That's one hell of a deal if you ask me! 👍

.The hotwife just wants as much pleasure from that good dick as possible and I am all for giving her as much as she can handle. She has her own husband for unconditional love and commitment, she has this BBC committed to the love of fucking her senseless and leaving her well used and ready for a good night's sleep! 😴
(Ladies you ever had that kind of dick that left you snoring later that night, especially those of you who honestly can say you don't snore? Many times I have dicked down a woman really good for hours and when we finally went to sleep I was awakened by her snoring! 😏)
I feel so boring as a single woman!!

I can’t speak for all black men but in my own personal experience, I prefer older white wives because there is less chance to involve bullshit. To be more specific, mature women know exactly what they want and need. They are more trustworthy with discretion and more likely to have no or very little inhibitions. They appreciate their own orgasms more than younger women and really strive to return the pleasure on their black lover. They also are better at respecting any rules I might have to set forth such as hours of contact and such.

Mmmmm! I love fucking wives because:

.It's one of the highest honors that a man can bestow upon another man and that is his permission, authority, and blessing to enjoy the intimate and pleasurable company of his lovely wife! ♠️

.Because it is such a high honor it is way more exciting to fuck a hotwife senseless than it is a single woman because her husband is right there watching you take that pussy as you please! All he asks is that you, Respect her, Don't damage her, Make sure she's well satisfied, and Give him back his wife when you're done! That's one hell of a deal if you ask me! 👍

.The hotwife just wants as much pleasure from that good dick as possible and I am all for giving her as much as she can handle. She has her own husband for unconditional love and commitment, she has this BBC committed to the love of fucking her senseless and leaving her well used and ready for a good night's sleep! 😴
(Ladies you ever had that kind of dick that left you snoring later that night, especially those of you who honestly can say you don't snore? Many times I have dicked down a woman really good for hours and when we finally went to sleep I was awakened by her snoring! 😏)
Nicely said 👏

Women’s sex drives often increase with age. After years of raising a family and experiencing mediocre sex our sex drives are often off the chains in our 40s and beyond.

I have slept with a few Bulls 20 years younger than me. They always have a great time and come back for more.

THIS

Mrs Blonde Wife PAWG has been in absolute, literal heat. Begged for BBC gangbang for real, finally.

Women’s sex drives often increase with age. After years of raising a family and experiencing mediocre sex our sex drives are often off the chains in our 40s and beyond.

I have slept with a few Bulls 20 years younger than me. They always have a great time and come back for more.
So true, my wife hit 40's and went crazy wild with sex, she enjoys younger guys and loves the way they fuck her

Back