Why cuckolding not an easy step for most people

LilithQOS

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
CA, US
We all are experiencing different levels and tastes of IR lifestyle but we always wondered why many other couples aren't embracing the truth. We discussed this with many of our friends are are aspiring this lifestyle or decided not to. The most common barriers for women who try cuckolding or hotwifing with their bf/husband:

1) they feel guilty because they feel like what they’re doing is morally wrong
2) the fear of being slut shamed

3) the fear that they will emotionally damage their husband.

Luckily we haven't faced anything like that partially because my huby is very successful well established gentleman with truely kind heart. Would love to hear from others.

We all are experiencing different levels and tastes of IR lifestyle but we always wondered why many other couples aren't embracing the truth. We discussed this with many of our friends are are aspiring this lifestyle or decided not to. The most common barriers for women who try cuckolding or hotwifing with their bf/husband:

1) they feel guilty because they feel like what they’re doing is morally wrong
2) the fear of being slut shamed

3) the fear that they will emotionally damage their husband.

Luckily we haven't faced anything like that partially because my huby is very successful well established gentleman with truely kind heart. Would love to hear from others.
You have a perfect situation I'm looking for one like yours ?

we've spoken to quite a few women on sites and also at clubs who's husbands have asked them to get into cuckolding , by far the most popular thing we've heard seems to be the women think that if they agree to it , they fear he will want to sleep with other women in the future.

we've spoken to quite a few women on sites and also at clubs who's husbands have asked them to get into cuckolding , by far the most popular thing we've heard seems to be the women think that if they agree to it , they fear he will want to sleep with other women in the future.
I personally want my lady to be BBC only I have no desire to cheat on her. I'm happy just cleaning her after he BBC is done. I'm also happy being caged

Back