Why BBC?

hope it´s okay to post this super hot, awesome nice vid...lengthy but def nice..., but CAUTION!!! the part deux vid has some horsey stuff towards the end, to me a super hot vid except for the ******* stuff in the second one (sorry, but totally YUCK for me...it can be skipped thru for the rest, at least).

My sister and i were talking bout this. And I said to her " What is a pussy for?" Seriously, we got pussies for one reason, and thats to get dick in it! And what is the best dick? That would be black dick! And what does a black dick do in our pussies? He nuts all up in it! So, I said to her, "Fuck this ******* bout us being out with our guys and what people say!" This is what we're supposed to do! Why should we feel like we sluts,. This is what our pussies are for damn it!View attachment 443301View attachment 443302
yes, i agree

hope it´s okay to post this super hot, awesome nice vid...lengthy but def nice..., but CAUTION!!! the part deux vid has some horsey stuff towards the end, to me a super hot vid except for the ******* stuff in the second one (sorry, but totally YUCK for me...it can be skipped thru for the rest, at least).
This video is dedicated to white men who do not recognize the superiority of black men

This video is dedicated to white men who do not recognize the superiority of black men
maybe, lols. i just recognize it as SUPER HOT!!! Thanks!!!
the part 2 is super awesome, too...except for a couple of brief ******* moments...easily skipped but, sadly, not easily forgotten...be forewarned!!!

Great video

tumblr_m9k0tbMqGR1qeskczo1_r1_500.gif
Good God!
i love fucking like this. Girls cant run when you got ahold of them ankles

Why would they ever want to run while getting fucked like that.. Did you notice that she's pushing back just as much as he's pushing in..? Obviously this girl doesn't want to go no-where..lol
every once in awhile you will have a girl that thought they could take a big dick until ur hitting it from the back and they are moving farther and farther from the base of your dick it feels like your chasing them across the bed

Back