Why ask dick size?

GQ180

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
Can someone help me understand when people ask for dick size when your profile has dick pics and vids. Can you not tell if you like or not. What I think is your a flake and your wasting time or your just looking to fantasize about it.

Are there ways to gain another 1 or inches of penile length? I'm 4.5 and I think my partner is finding it short for her. I need help from the real ones out here in this community
In reality, YES but you probably won't like the answer as it requires surgery. Approximately a third of the penis is under the skin. Doctors are able to peel back the skin to expose more penis (approx. 1-2 inch gain). Is it worth the surgery to gain 2 inches of cock? Hummmm ... I'd rather just buy a realistic extender or learn to eat pussy really really good, and/or find her a black bull to service her. So, there you are, choices, choices, choices.

you have to understand you can do more positions with a big dick than a small one
That's for sure but that doesn't mean women should group all white men as not good in sex and not wanting having sex with white men. I have an average size at 6" and a little above average thickness but I can last a long time before cumming. I always pride in giving the girl at least three orgasms before I cum and often more.

Last edited:
Some pictures are very clear of how big they are, or that they simply are big. Depending on the perspective, pictures can be very deceiving. Im bi, and im married, im way more picky about cock size than my wife, she’ll take an average one and be satisfied, me on the other end love them huge. A 10” plus cock will make me see the moon and the stars, and my cock will be dripping cum all the way to the end. Any smaller than that will struggle to make me cum

Back