Why ask dick size?

GQ180

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
Can someone help me understand when people ask for dick size when your profile has dick pics and vids. Can you not tell if you like or not. What I think is your a flake and your wasting time or your just looking to fantasize about it.

Don't even entertain it, OP. I've had women stand...well, kneel...in front of me and try to argue with me that I'm 12 (ed. note: I'm not 12). I've had other women tell me after I sent them pics that they thought I was lying, as if I'd have multiple pics of some other guy.

Point is - and this has been discussed elsewhere on here - people don't know what they want. They can throw out numbers and sizes, but not really have much of a clue. Also...of all the people I have talked to on the internet (CL, Reddit, here, Fet) and met in real life, not one of them ever asked my size. Not. One.

The angle and the lens can either make a dick look bigger or smaller than it really is.

Some women have a minimum dick size that will satisfy them. They know from experience and probably want to eliminate those too small.

The opposite is also true. I've had a few friends that also had a maximum dick size.

Does dick size really matter
In reality dick size matters if the lady says it matters. Most sexual needs exist between the ears not at the crotch anyways. Medical surveys & studies say the average cock is very capable of satisfying a female. Some females say that's not true, plus they prefer girth over length when given the option.
It takes some effort, sometimes, to get a woman good & hot for sex so that's why I always start out with good oral sex.
So, the ones to really asks are the girls you are hooking up with ... if she says it's important, then its important. Just verify that you're talking with a female, as men are mostly the ones obsessed with black cock size.

Last edited:
I often ask just out of curiosity more than anything else but TBH, sometimes just like everyone from time to time, you are looking for and wanting something specific and when I am in that mode, I am far more through when I am truly size searching. When I am just bouncing from random hookup to the next, I do not care much about size or even have a preference really. BUT, like I said above, when I am wanting/needing something specifically big that's a different story :)

Are there ways to gain another 1 or inches of penile length? I'm 4.5 and I think my partner is finding it short for her. I need help from the real ones out here in this community

Last edited:
Back