Why are so many female members TEACHERS or NURSES?

I love this question. It's interesting. Here is my opinion. You know what they say opinions are like assholes everyone has one. Hopefully my opinion will make you think or maybe you'll call bullshit but either way here it is. Working in education myself not as a teacher but an admin. I feel so many members are teachers, nurses, and probably law and law enforcement, because including myself we all are in jobs that tend to have moral or code of conduct clauses, or unwritten or implied rules. So we often have to be a certain person in the public eye even if it may just be parents. So when we search for people like minded like us we usually run across sites like B2W or FetLife, or the many others where we can hopefully find trusting partners to add in our life and have some fun, joy, or satisfaction or all the previously said. Just my thoughts.

Seriously. I've talked to many people on this site and the number one job for these ladies is School related.
Number two is Hospitable related.

Has anyone else noticed this, or is it just me? I can't look at a teacher or nurse these days without thinking she has a wild side.
Women in these (giving/helping) categories are giving types of women and they give of themselves as a matter of service. It's only natural that more of them are willing to give sexual satisfaction to men who need and/or want pussy. I have no doubts that they in turn receive great satisfaction for so willingly surrendering that pussy.

Women in these (giving/helping) categories are giving types of women and they give of themselves as a matter of service. It's only natural that more of them are willing to give sexual satisfaction to men who need and/or want pussy. I have no doubts that they in turn receive great satisfaction for so willingly surrendering that pussy.
This kind of answer seems to be the consensus.

My wife was a registered nurse and that degree and experience helped her get into pharma. Now her work is mainly business related but having the medical knowledge is crucial to the job. I remember many years ago (15?) her remarking that black men have big dicks and she knew this from taking care of some of them. This was before I was really even thinking about the lifestyle but maybe subconsciously it was already swirling around because I always remembered that. Then when I realized she wanted to fuck around, I steered her in that direction. Wasn’t hard though. She secretly was already interested. I just had to tear down her wall of shame or fear or whatever it was that was keeping her from admitting it. Now, outside of sex with me, she only desires black or brown. If we ever divorced or if I died she would be strictly black for sex.

My wife was a registered nurse and that degree and experience helped her get into pharma. Now her work is mainly business related but having the medical knowledge is crucial to the job. I remember many years ago (15?) her remarking that black men have big dicks and she knew this from taking care of some of them. This was before I was really even thinking about the lifestyle but maybe subconsciously it was already swirling around because I always remembered that. Then when I realized she wanted to fuck around, I steered her in that direction. Wasn’t hard though. She secretly was already interested. I just had to tear down her wall of shame or fear or whatever it was that was keeping her from admitting it. Now, outside of sex with me, she only desires black or brown. If we ever divorced or if I died she would be strictly black for sex.
I ve been divorced. Married 20 to white ugh huge mistake. Met current hubby. Hispanic big cock fun. I'll never leave him. I love him so much. Introduced this lifestyle. If we divorced or if he passed. Yes very true. I. Will get my pleasure only from BBC be used of the time I had with hubby and BBC. Will never meet another hubby like this.

Back