Why are so many female members TEACHERS or NURSES?

I have found over the years that there are 2 or 3 professions that are more sexually open. 1 - nurses... nurses deal with so much bodily things that will usually gross out other people. I think they get jaded and become more open to sexual fun. Plus, it is a very stressful job and its a good thing to cut loose more than others, perhaps. 2nd is female jocks... athletes... there's just something about them that seem to go for the wild and fun life. Lastly... Mrs Cpl was in the education profession for 30 years and these teachers and administrators just like to cut loose because they have such pent up sexual frustration from their profession. Now, I'm making all this up because I really don't know. But agree with your observations about the types that come to this and other sites like it. Best of luck!
I couldn't have said it better.

It's not just you bro! 😆
My Freak Ranking goes like this:
1. Service Industry chicks (hostess, bartenders)
2. Nurses, Healthcare
3. Teachers, Educators

In my experience those are BY FAR the kinkiest and freakiest professions!

there must be something about interacting with people on a daily basis turns them on and boost their sex drive! 🔥🔥🔥
Would you put hairdressers or hair stylists under service industry? If not, I’d like to make a case for them. Any one else agree, or were my experiences exceptions.

Back