Why are so many female members TEACHERS or NURSES?

thenewguy

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
Seriously. I've talked to many people on this site and the number one job for these ladies is School related.
Number two is Hospitable related.

Has anyone else noticed this, or is it just me? I can't look at a teacher or nurse these days without thinking she has a wild side.

I have found over the years that there are 2 or 3 professions that are more sexually open. 1 - nurses... nurses deal with so much bodily things that will usually gross out other people. I think they get jaded and become more open to sexual fun. Plus, it is a very stressful job and its a good thing to cut loose more than others, perhaps. 2nd is female jocks... athletes... there's just something about them that seem to go for the wild and fun life. Lastly... Mrs Cpl was in the education profession for 30 years and these teachers and administrators just like to cut loose because they have such pent up sexual frustration from their profession. Now, I'm making all this up because I really don't know. But agree with your observations about the types that come to this and other sites like it. Best of luck!

I have found over the years that there are 2 or 3 professions that are more sexually open. 1 - nurses... nurses deal with so much bodily things that will usually gross out other people. I think they get jaded and become more open to sexual fun. Plus, it is a very stressful job and its a good thing to cut loose more than others, perhaps. 2nd is female jocks... athletes... there's just something about them that seem to go for the wild and fun life. Lastly... Mrs Cpl was in the education profession for 30 years and these teachers and administrators just like to cut loose because they have such pent up sexual frustration from their profession. Now, I'm making all this up because I really don't know. But agree with your observations about the types that come to this and other sites like it. Best of luck!
Thank you for you observations. I knew I couldn't be the only one that noticed this trend.

Thank you for you observations. I knew I couldn't be the only one that noticed this trend.
It is really fun to look at Mrs Cpl's co-workers and wonder which wives are the hotwife ones. One other observation about nurses. I didn't say in my previous msg but I spent 30 years working in hospitals and also in corporate america and calling on labs with a lot of nurses. Another thing about them is that they are caretakers. One reason they get into this profession is because they want to help and heal and care for others. Take this personality aspect to their sexual life and they are open to doing much more wild and crazy things because they want to please and help their partner.
Just more ramblings.

Seriously. I've talked to many people on this site and the number one job for these ladies is School related.

Has anyone else noticed this, or is it just me? I can't look at a teacher or nurse these days without thinking she has a wild side.
I thinking the same thing about them I find it attractive and been waiting to fuck some. I recently had a few nurses flirt with me on several visits

Nurses get to see black men naked and I’m sure when they do they are naturally attracted…. They then go home to their boyfriends or husbands and compare …. Also In bed they are probably fantasizing about what they’ve seen earlier at work… given time curiosity will get them the right guy hits on them they finally say yes and then they are hooked

I used to work at the airport and married flight attendants were always hooking up with black guys …. It was an epidemic…. They were on trips away from their families and husbands and it seemed like ever one of them would always be booking up with a younger black guy for the layover.

Nurses get to see black men naked and I’m sure when they do they are naturally attracted…. They then go home to their boyfriends or husbands and compare …. Also In bed they are probably fantasizing about what they’ve seen earlier at work… given time curiosity will get them the right guy hits on them they finally say yes and then they are hooked

I used to work at the airport and married flight attendants were always hooking up with black guys …. It was an epidemic…. They were on trips away from their families and husbands and it seemed like ever one of them would always be booking up with a younger black guy for the layover.
would love to hear more..

It's not just you bro! 😆
My Freak Ranking goes like this:
1. Service Industry chicks (hostess, bartenders)
2. Nurses, Healthcare
3. Teachers, Educators

In my experience those are BY FAR the kinkiest and freakiest professions!

there must be something about interacting with people on a daily basis turns them on and boost their sex drive! 🔥🔥🔥

Let me say that every nurse I have met has been a hard working woman who gives/gave everything she has during this Covid crisis. Several have told me that when the patient is told they have Covid they deny it right up to the point they are put on a ventilator and then eventually die. Even today there are people who deny they have it but ask any nurse it is real.

I like meeting nurses who need to unwind and relax and enjoy my appreciating them.

Back