Why are so many female members TEACHERS or NURSES?

Seriously. I've talked to many people on this site and the number one job for these ladies is School related.
Number two is Hospitable related.

Has anyone else noticed this, or is it just me? I can't look at a teacher or nurse these days without thinking she has a wild side.
Women tend to be caretakers and those are like the top caretaker positions.

That's why women like this also tend to be into cuckolding, sharing, etc. They take care of other all the time, and sexually, they want to be satisfied and pleased and sometimes it takes a little extra for them to achieve that. It's almost like an energy exchange, they put in a lot of energy to others, and need to receive an extra amount back.

In that case, taking a bigger dick or an extra man does the trick.

Seriously. I've talked to many people on this site and the number one job for these ladies is School related.
Number two is Hospitable related.

Has anyone else noticed this, or is it just me? I can't look at a teacher or nurse these days without thinking she has a wild side.

Glad to see this . I’ve been in the lifestyle 31 years . 95% of the couples and females I’ve met have been doctors, nurses , lawyers , law enforcement, realtors , business owners , and I’ve even met 3 preachers ( Ive met Marry Winkler and her husband 2004-2005, before she went to jail ) and a judge. I’ve noticed most are from that background.

Last edited:
Well Nursing is the field that most woman can fall back on and still make a good living. My husband asked me why so many nurses are such freaks too. Just the other day lol

Nurses get to see black men naked and I’m sure when they do they are naturally attracted…. They then go home to their boyfriends or husbands and compare …. Also In bed they are probably fantasizing about what they’ve seen earlier at work… given time curiosity will get them the right guy hits on them they finally say yes and then they are hooked

I used to work at the airport and married flight attendants were always hooking up with black guys …. It was an epidemic…. They were on trips away from their families and husbands and it seemed like ever one of them would always be booking up with a younger black guy for the layover.
Sure...sure...and then you woke up with dried cum on your dick, right?

Ah, nurses have always fill our fantasies! A friend of mine once said he loved to date nurses. He said they are very uninhibitied and he thought it was because they had seen and touched it all when it comes to the human body, the good bad and the ugly. They are not squeamish about touching all parts of the body and are not turned off by the exchange of bodily fluids which frees them up to express themselves fully.
nurse _mvgfks3jmj1sfznnfo1_1280.jpgnurse _mvk5f3B9dY1rl3l95o1_1280.jpgnurse _mvk5f3B9dY1rl3l95o7_1280.jpgnurse _mvk5f3B9dY1rl3l95o8_1280.jpgnurse _odzexemXlJ1v5bmrbo1_1280.jpgnurse1.jpgnurse2.jpgnurse4.jpgnurse5.jpgnurse6.jpgnurse7.jpgnurses 52985559.jpg

Nurses get to see black men naked and I’m sure when they do they are naturally attracted…. They then go home to their boyfriends or husbands and compare …. Also In bed they are probably fantasizing about what they’ve seen earlier at work… given time curiosity will get them the right guy hits on them they finally say yes and then they are hooked

I used to work at the airport and married flight attendants were always hooking up with black guys …. It was an epidemic…. They were on trips away from their families and husbands and it seemed like ever one of them would always be booking up with a younger black guy for the layover.
I am pretty sure when we are all doped up or knocked out on anesthesia, they get their eye-full lol.

Confused Kevin James GIF by TV Land

U visit here sexy indian and American video and photos and stories
I don't understand Hindi, (if that is what the language is on the site). Stories about what, nurses looking at black patients' dicks while they are knocked out? Just trying to make the connection between the link and my post

Back