Why are so many female members TEACHERS or NURSES?

Being a black male teacher myself, I can speak to that part of the question. Teachers are trained to respect and obey authority in the educational setting, and that same training carries over into private life. When a black man approaches a white female teacher in private, his natural authoritative manner will most often trigger obedience/submission in her.

There’s is actually some science to this women are interested in people men are more interested in things. Therefore women choose more people facing roles. HR, teaching, nursing etc

Men choose more engineering or accounting as its logical, methodical and logical

Nursing student
Please login or become a member to view
good luck
I have a friend that is in nursing school right now in AZ
im also beginning training with a student who wants to become a teacher. Also in college in AZ

It's not just you bro! 😆
My Freak Ranking goes like this:
1. Service Industry chicks (hostess, bartenders)
2. Nurses, Healthcare
3. Teachers, Educators

In my experience those are BY FAR the kinkiest and freakiest professions!

there must be something about interacting with people on a daily basis turns them on and boost their sex drive! 🔥🔥🔥
Ranked in perfect order

Ranked in perfect order
i was an ohio state trooper and i was also a LPN I was a good girl in many ways But i always like men and i had a lot of men before i met hubby He was a truck driver and we lived in diffrent worlds..we like to say he corrupted me..lol I know of his past wild life style he had told me about it from day 1...Being able to have a loving hubby and get to play intrigued me and i let him talk me into the BBC part of his life that he loved to watch..

Back