Why are individuals who engage in a socially stigmatized fetish often intolerant of others?

atlflirt

Couple
Gold Member
Real Person
I genuinely feel there's a need to understand and respect the complexities of human sexuality. It strikes me how some couples who are into hotwifing or cuckolding can be so defensive about their preferences, yet judge harshly the variations of the fetish they personally don't resonate with.

Similarly, I've noticed an intense reaction against certain practices, like cuckolds engaging in specific acts with bulls. It's pivotal to comprehend that what might appeal to one may not to another, yet it's all part of the rich tapestry of human experience.

Further, it's paramount to differentiate between an act and inherent sexual orientation. For instance, a man's participation in a certain act due to submissiveness doesn't necessarily equate to a shift in his fundamental sexual orientation. This particular act, rather than being an emblem of homosexuality, could be about power dynamics, humiliation, or other kinks.

Fundamentally, homosexuality is about a deep, consistent emotional or sexual attraction to the same sex, extending far beyond isolated acts. Hence, we mustn't hastily label or judge based on sporadic behaviors.

In essence, human sexuality and preference are vast and diverse. It would serve us well to approach differences with an open heart and an understanding that not everyone mirrors our sentiments or motivations. Tolerance and acceptance are vital in this journey of understanding.

Last edited:
I genuinely feel there's a need to understand and respect the complexities of human sexuality. It strikes me how some couples who are into hotwifing or cuckolding can be so defensive about their preferences, yet judge harshly the variations of the fetish they personally don't resonate with.

Similarly, I've noticed an intense reaction against certain practices, like cuckolds engaging in specific acts with bulls. It's pivotal to comprehend that what might appeal to one may not to another, yet it's all part of the rich tapestry of human experience.

Further, it's paramount to differentiate between an act and inherent sexual orientation. For instance, a man's participation in a certain act due to submissiveness doesn't necessarily equate to a shift in his fundamental sexual orientation. This particular act, rather than being an emblem of homosexuality, could be about power dynamics, humiliation, or other kinks.

Fundamentally, homosexuality is about a deep, consistent emotional or sexual attraction to the same sex, extending far beyond isolated acts. Hence, we mustn't hastily label or judge based on sporadic behaviors.

In essence, human sexuality and preference are vast and diverse. It would serve us well to approach differences with an open heart and an understanding that not everyone mirrors our sentiments or motivations. Tolerance and acceptance are vital in this journey of understanding.
Screenshot_20230929-100821-679.png

The ubiquitous homosexual element on this site. Does not add to it's appeal. For those who want to engage on it, as designed... In fact just the opposite. There are many sites that cater to the homosexuality. Ostensibly this isn't one of them.

You see, black men you should be more open-minded towards the needs of white husbands and boyfriends too! I think what he is asking in a nutshell is why the black bulls in this lifestyle don't allow white husbands to suck their big black cocks and allow husbands to fondle their genitals and give them handjobs. Come on, how about a little ass-pounding thrown in while you are at it? They won;t tell anyone. Just be a bit more open-minded. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
That's not at all what I was conveying in my post. My main point was directed at those who quickly fixate on comments about creampies or other topics considered unsavory by certain groups. People should be less preoccupied with the behaviors of others, especially when they don't directly impact them.

I tried to unpost it when I realized I put it in general, but I didn't see a way to do that. If you could move it to the appropriate forum, I'd appreciate it.
I don't see the problem .. its a general discussion .. if you were posting explicit gay (male) imagies. that would be a different thing.

I think you post can be summed up "Why don't people simply leave others alone and get on with their own lives/fetish/church thing or what ever"

I noticed there's some serious bigotry homophobia on this site. Some of the comments are crazy.

If I see something I don't like I just scroll pass. I would never talk down on someone else's life style.

I noticed there's some serious bigotry homophobia on this site. Some of the comments are crazy.

If I see something I don't like I just scroll pass. I would never talk down on someone else's life style.
Thank you, you've precisely touched on the point I was aiming to express.

I've observed two distinct behaviors, and I’m uncertain which is more detrimental.

In the first instance, an individual latches onto a single comment within a thread—not the overall topic, but one specific remark they disagree with. This fixation often derails the original conversation, shifting focus to the contested comment.

The second behavior involves individuals actively searching for threads featuring topics they oppose. Upon finding such threads, they attempt to disrupt the conversation.

Recently, whenever I encounter such behaviors, a glance at the individual's profile often reveals a consistent pattern of engaging in one or both of these disruptive tactics.

View attachment 6500211

The ubiquitous homosexual element on this site. Does not add to it's appeal. For those who want to engage on it, as designed... In fact just the opposite. There are many sites that cater to the homosexuality. Ostensibly this isn't one of them.
Though I mentioned cuckolding and homosexuality in my introduction as examples, the core of this discussion isn't about any specific kink. Instead, it centers around tolerance and respect. I fail to see how my post breaches the policy you've highlighted. In essence, the subject I'm addressing emphasizes the importance of adhering to the first rule, which cautions against "hijacking".

Instead, it centers around tolerance and respect.
I'm all for tolerance and respect. Especially when it's mutual. For those who violate the intended design of this particular site. It is they who are engaging in intolerance and disrespect.

I fail to see how my post breaches the policy you've highlighted.
Your original post does not violate the policy. "YOU" mentioned homosexuality. Homosexuality outside the context of cuckolding, is inconsistent with the intended purpose of this site... Male homosexual "ACTS" without female participation, is not what this site is about. Homosexual men should be able to find exactly what they're looking for on sites like Grindr... Don't you agree?

the importance of adhering to the first rule, which cautions against "hijacking"

Oh I get it... You want to follow the rules that are in line with your agenda, and disregard the ones that aren't... Imagine that 🤣.

Last edited:
I'm all for tolerance and respect. Especially when it's mutual. For those who violate the intended design of this particular site. It is they who are engaging in intolerance and disrespect.

Your original post does not violate the policy. "YOU" mentioned homosexuality. Homosexuality outside the context of cuckolding, is inconsistent with the intended purpose of this site... Male homosexual "ACTS" without female participation, is not what this site is about. Homosexual men should be able to find exactly what they're looking for on sites like Grindr... Don't you agree?

Oh I get it... You want to follow the rules that are in line with your agenda, and disregard the ones that aren't... Imagine that 🤣.
Wow. I am surprised at the sarcasm and cynicism in your response. I agree with homosexual men finding what they're looking for on other sites - but you obviously missed the point of the post. Just remove the entire thread. You're response to this, and this argument are not worth my trouble.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Wow. I am surprised at the sarcasm and cynicism in your response. I agree with homosexual men finding what they're looking for on other sites - but you obviously missed the point of the post. Just remove the entire thread. You're response to this, and this argument are not worth my trouble.
Your original post makes a lot of sense but it will mostly fall on deaf ears here.
I've found the ignore button to be the best way to deal with people that have no tolerance for kinks they aren't personally into.
I haven't seen all the responses to this topic since some of the people posting are on my ignore list. There seem to be quite a few guys that are here with the purpose of proclaiming how "straight" they are, likely because they are questioning themselves and have grown up with the notion that non-hetro activity is "wrong" by some arbitrary standard of the universe.
In a nutshell: Don't bother arguing, just click ignore and continue enjoying the site.

Disagreeing with your point and missing it are not the same thing. Clearly my position falls within the scope of the former.

Agreed!
Bullseye!!
Now that's a point I can get on board with 😆!!!
I'm sorry for confusing you with a moderator. It seems you are one of the individuals I mentioned in my post—someone who demonstrates intolerance and resorts to bullying tactics to emphasize their views.

Last edited:
Your original post makes a lot of sense but it will mostly fall on deaf ears here.
I've found the ignore button to be the best way to deal with people that have no tolerance for kinks they aren't personally into.
I haven't seen all the responses to this topic since some of the people posting are on my ignore list. There seem to be quite a few guys that are here with the purpose of proclaiming how "straight" they are, likely because they are questioning themselves and have grown up with the notion that non-hetro activity is "wrong" by some arbitrary standard of the universe.
In a nutshell: Don't bother arguing, just click ignore and continue enjoying the site.
It's unfortunate that some people can have such a limited perspective. Thanks for the advice. He is now ignored.

BRAVO!!! Extremely well written and congratulations on your extensive vocabulary. I agree with you in every aspect of your message. Thank You for the Post!!

I'm sorry for confusing you with a moderator. It seems you are one of the individuals I mentioned in my post—someone who demonstrates intolerance and resorts to bullying tactics to emphasize their views.
It's clear that you're confused about a lot of things. One of them being the delusion your opinion is more important than someone else's. It is your position that runs counter to the design of this site. I've been very tolerant with you. I haven't "bullied" or resorted to any tactic other than crystal clarity... However, my patience is running thin. "Ignoring" me is a good tactic for you. Or anybody else who chooses to... And the world keeps turning 😏😉😆.

Nothing good can come from trying to ******* your kink onto others who have expressed being against it. As you say some sexual acts do not define one's sexuality. One of the things i wanted desperately to try ended up being difficult. Double pussy penetration the majority of white males were not willing to try it saying it was gay. Black males were where i found my first willing participants. Many of those of all colors who did try it loved it, saying it was the best sex ever. To my knowledge only those who said they were bi right off had other sex with men. The odd thing is at a party i would often have two cocks in my mouth with never a comment on it being gay? Confusing if you think about it.
I do think respect has to be given to this sight as they have definite rules about content. They have the right to restrict it is not a public property. You have guests and paying members. The paying members have the right to expect the sight to enforce the content rules. Pushing your personal kink on a sight that forbids it is like going into Charley's Chicken Shack and trying to get fellow diners to revolt because they have no Chop Suey only chicken.

Are you still active in the lifestyle ??

The problem is with the constant efforts of self-described "sissies" and other men clearly interested in sexual contact with men to interject into parts of the site not intended for that content. This site has a forum specific to that, and the rules of the site quite specifically and directly limit such content to that forum.

We constantly have men hitting the Question and Answer forum with questions like, "Who wants to penetrate my sissy man-pussy?" First, that's your asshole. Second, that is not a question for the Question and Answer forum. Neither is it appropriate to the resort review forum with a question like, "Where can I go to get black dick in my sissy man-pussy?"

If those men would respect the rules of the community, no one would ever give them a hard time, because no one not interested in that content would ever see it.

Back