Cucks - How old were you when got in to this lifestyle / fetish?

The pregnancy scare broke them up. He was afraid we would make him pay baby support. Wife didn’t want to have a black baby for the world to see what we had been doing. She mis-carried, but it was all over by then…
Sorry that your wife lost her black baby. It is sad that he dumped your wife because he was afraid he would have to pay baby support.
How did you feel about your wife having a black man's baby?
It is sad that you wife did not want to have the black man's baby. but all worked out well for her.
My wife would love to have a black man to fuck his black baby into her unprotected married white cunt and womb. She is too old now and regrets waiting too long to have a black man's baby.

Sorry that your wife lost her black baby. It is sad that he dumped your wife because he was afraid he would have to pay baby support.
How did you feel about your wife having a black man's baby?
It is sad that you wife did not want to have the black man's baby. but all worked out well for her.
My wife would love to have a black man to fuck his black baby into her unprotected married white cunt and womb. She is too old now and regrets waiting too long to have a black man's baby.
My sick side was secretly turned on that he had knocked her up. But we knew she probably wouldn’t make it through. She was 46 at the time it happened. she had emergency surgery after our last kid several years before. They told us she probably wouldn't be able to get pregnant again, much less carry a baby to term. I came in her for years with no pregnancy, he came in her for a year before he knocked her up. Everything just lined up the one time. Created a mess.

Had a girlfriend that cucked me at house party we went to. I found out through a friend that she bragged to people that she came with me, got double teamed by two guys in another room, and left with me.
Being the loser who cluelessly having fun in the party while his girlfriend is getting spit roasted two doors away, creates the perfect humiliation background for a cuckold fetish to evolve. Kudos to your girlfriend for being such a filthy slut and openly bragged about it! Little did she know that through her act of cruel infidelity she actually made you a huge favour for embracing your weak, beta self. ;)

I don't believe there is anything sick about a black man fucking his black baby into your wife. It would be a dream come true for my wife and I.
Well at least you have the pleasure of knowing that your wife had a black man's baby fucked into her unprotected married white cunt and womb.

i was 19 when i finally found a woman which wanted to be physical with me. she was dominant, still in good shape, the first time when
i went to her appartment, she had a black leather dress and heels on, literally my dream, just to be weirded out because a young buff
guy would leave. i thought its her ******* or so. tried to play it cool. he pushed me a bit. She just giggled and i was welcomed in. after a bit
of foreplay, kissing, she undressed me, and saw that my dick is still not hard, also not exactly what she probably expected.

after a few minutes, she gave up, brought a visionblocker, some silk strings, and started commanding me. from here, she was in charge,
and she was very clear, if i do not do her, as she tells me to do, she will not sleep with me. i gave already my only card away, as i said, im
still a virgin, and had no experience before.

she let me suffer for months, with minimal physical touches, and slow progress. eventually i was allowed to sniff, worship her feet, and finally,
the holy grail, lick her pussy. it was, weird and always very wet, sometimes straight overflowing with juices. little did i know, even though, she
made sure i want it, i mean she let me beg for it, that the other guy turned out to be her stud for pounding, and i was allowed to cleanup.

i began to be better at it, and she finally found an opportunity to ride me and let my suffering end.

i had the chance to prove myself few more times, but always came within minutes.

i also found out why she was always wet, but tried to play it down, and that its cool and i will be stud one day as well...

25ish. My wife slept with a couple of black guys before we started dating. Couldn’t hide how turned on I’d get.
I guess you saw a great potential on her and the thrill she can bring on the marriage table sexually. Was your marriage open in the first place or it was gradually evolved with one of you leading it to that direction?

I guess you saw a great potential on her and the thrill she can bring on the marriage table sexually. Was your marriage open in the first place or it was gradually evolved with one of you leading it to that direction
We weren't exactly open, but we were a "we're down for a threesome, but only if it happens organically" couple for a year or two before we acted on it.

We weren't exactly open, but we were a "we're down for a threesome, but only if it happens organically" couple for a year or two before we acted on it.
That's a great stance for an open-minded couple. I'd love hear the story of what triggered you and led you organically to the first threesome. Feel free to message me privately if you wanna share it.

Back