Why are Black women not worshipped as much?

Black men think they are taking something away from white men that we thru to the curb along time ago hint asian!
Funny,I thought it would be based on an intimate connexxxion be it sexual, emotional, physical or all the above with a particular female. An erect penis gets stiff based on the female before the man not some other bloke irrespective of race/ethnicity

White women have a better handle on playing the "feminine role" while, Western BW often display their strength which they perceive as sex appeal but, has limited success with men on a universal basis....

Last edited:

re: Why are Black women not worshipped as much?​

'cause they're like John Wayne toilet paper, they don't take gif_CRAP.gif from anyone. They'd just as soon cut you with their blade than look at ya. Even black guys know when to back the fuck off.

pic_JohnWayneToiletPaper.jpg

Last edited:

'cause they're like John Wayne toilet paper, they don't take View attachment 6575704 from anyone. They'd just as soon cut you with their blade than look at ya. Even black guys know when to back the fuck off.

View attachment 6575707
Lifestyle is requires

'cause they're like John Wayne toilet paper, they don't take View attachment 6575704 from anyone. They'd just as soon cut you with their blade than look at ya. Even black guys know when to back the fuck off.

View attachment 6575707
An ugly truth for many of today's BW is generational matriarchal leadership within their homes with poor relations with male family members (fathers). Additionally, relationship building is critical for success in the LS and when you have continued challenges with male family members then, making connections with men in the LS clearly will be an uphill battle....

The fact that men of one's own ethnicity take a stance against women of the same ethnicity in a sexual context seems somewhat perverse to me and carries an undertone of betrayal. I feel sorry for black women. Perhaps black women should talk to white women about whether white women would be comfortable if they were in a similar situation. White women are discriminating black women when sexually connecting with black men.

The fact that men of one's own ethnicity take a stance against women of the same ethnicity in a sexual context seems somewhat perverse to me and carries an undertone of betrayal. I feel sorry for black women. Perhaps black women should talk to white women about whether white women would be comfortable if they were in a similar situation. White women are discriminating black women when sexually connecting with black men.
I agree 100%! I wish a lot of Black women saw your post! I remember watching a movie called "Belly" and a black gentleman was saying that Black men need to start respecting their most precious gift, which he stated is: Black women! Thanks for your wonderful post!!

Last edited:
Back