Why are Black women not worshipped as much?

First they were hating on passport bros by making videos saying we're leaving. They said they didn't care and for us to leave quietly. Now they're making videos saying they're going to follow us to places like Brazil and C block us. Man we can't catch a break with these women.

@Carl Franklin

We can't be at all surprised by the actions of these violent, hyper masculine thugs

I mean they're nothing more than petulant children, who hate to see afro american men be successful, and find beautiful, feminine, cordial, submissive women

What narrative? Bro we talking about wome
Idk I date all races ...I'm not going to stop having sex with women because of their race ..I'm sorry ..but it is odd that blk men acting Afraid of blk women . Let alone being intimated by a women regardless of her race
If it's a standard thing I'm totally about that..I get it .if she can't take care of herself she not going to take care of you . I get it ...but at the end of the day ...even men who own ppl of color didn't have this many complaints ..don't yall find thats kinda odd...
so me posting about women advocating the killing and genocide of black men upsets you?
I have never had a attempt of my life by any women of any race 💯 I personally think that this is simply a matter of poor choices

OK not sure how that related to the question I asked .you only show blk ppl not a number being compare to how many white ppl are victims and prepertrator .it's a chart with only one demographic so where's the comparison? And also you never answered my first question..have a blk woman ever trying ti make a attempt on your life? You just showing things from online not personal experiences

View attachment 5444136
This is for clowns like yourself

Keep enjoying your violent, hyper masculine, hyper testosterone filled "women" who have facial bone structures like black men, who lack any semblance of femininity
You sound stupid 💯 lol boy you educated off of memes🤣 yo goofy ass don't know nothing about shahrazah ali ..you ain't read her book ..that why you acting like a soft little females defensive and sensitive to the facts 💯the same person in your memes now her book is now its for clowns ...🤦🏾 lmfao and you prove me point ...you intimidated by blk women lol they too tough for you 💯 you scared of violence. You scare they going to hurt you lol ..you can't lead with fear..I get it..you don't want the job because it too dangerous lol sceaching the internet for self hate is easy for you Canadian boys..yall don't have a culture to identify with💯

My thing is if yall scare of blk women is going to hurt yall why yall think a white women would want u yall ?🤦🏾🤣🤣🤣why would any women want a man who scared of women 💯yall sound like some chumps

View attachment 5444166
The ******* of 12yr old #KaydenIngram, who was shot & killed by his own mom 37yr old #FallonHarris over a memory card says mom was a ‘loving mom’.

#Kaden Ingram was shot and killed Saturday in #Chicago after his mom asked him to give her a memory card that she thought he had. Kaden told his mom, Fallon Harris, he didn’t have it. She had actually taken the device from her car, police said.

Kaden mom held him at gunpoint before shooting him. The sound of the gunfire and the boy’s cries were caught on a home security camera. The mom left the room to answer a phone call, then came back and shot her ******* a second time. She also had a CCW Permit and owned two guns.

#MurderousThug #TheBT3000StrikesAgain
Too bad you too scared of blk women to save anybody lol ..I get it the internet is safe

My thing is if yall scare of blk women is going to hurt yall why yall think a white women would want u yall ?🤦🏾🤣🤣🤣why would any women want a man who scared of women 💯yall sound like some chumps

What's up brothas. Another classic interview from your dude international passport. I interviewed this pretty German woman who says German women really like black men. German Woman Confirms That German Women Really Like Black Men

What's up brothas. Another classic interview from your dude international passport. I interviewed this pretty German woman who says German women really like black men. German Woman Confirms That German Women Really Like Black Men

Lmfao bro ..women EVERY WHERE LIKES BLK MEN 💯 NOT JUST ON YOUTUBE🤦🏾💯

Back