Why are Black women not worshipped as much?

What's up brothas. Another classic interview from your dude international passport. I interviewed this pretty German woman who says German women really like black men. German Woman Confirms That German Women Really Like Black Men

Lol the funny part is she a blk women ..you wouldn't even talk to her ...lmfao you would look at her a be scared

Where did i say i don't like black women?

why are you here on black to white if you worship black women so much?
Lmfao now you not scared of black women because I called you out .stop it why are you here on b2w bashing blk women ..clearly since you are intimidate by blk women no body scared of you talking back 💯😅

Lmfao now you not scared of black women because I called you out .stop it why are you here on b2w bashing blk women ..clearly since you are intimidate by blk women no body scared of you talking back 💯😅

dude i am putting you on ignore all you do is disrupt the forum with your trolling. i ask you to show me posts where i said i hate black women

dude i am putting you on ignore all you do is disrupt the forum with your trolling. i ask you to show me posts where i said i hate black women
Bro you scared of blk women..what made you think we are going to have a man to man all of a sudden 🤦🏾..maybe because I asked you have a blk woman made a attempt on your life and you scared to answer like some body woman going to beat you up 💯 you not looking very dominant right now bro ..

Bro you scared of blk women..what made you think we are going to have a man to man all of a sudden 🤦🏾..maybe because I asked you have a blk woman made a attempt on your life and you scared to answer like some body woman going to beat you up 💯 you not looking very dominant right now bro ..
Block me ..go ahead ...just prove you are too sensitive to what I'm saying ..it's hurt your feelings you can't handle it ..you fear blk knowledge and culture..so live that wimp life ..go ahead

Block me ..go ahead ...just prove you are too sensitive to what I'm saying ..it's hurt your feelings you can't handle it ..you fear blk knowledge and culture..so live that wimp life ..go ahead

so where is your black wife/girlfriend? if you love black women so much do you currently have one as a partner?

so where is your black wife/girlfriend? if you love black women so much do you currently have one as a partner?
I thought you was going to block me ? Lmfaoo bro don't call me no troll then want to keep the conversation going because you got something to prove ...block me ..be a man ..and say what you mean and mean what you say💯 thats why they don't want you

I thought you was going to block me ? Lmfaoo bro don't call me no troll then want to keep the conversation going because you got something to prove ...block me ..be a man ..and say what you mean and mean what you say💯 thats why they don't want you

answer the question do you have a black female partner. yes or no

Aye don't come at me like you going to make me answer🤦🏾😅🤣you scared of women .who you think you intimidating?you never answered my question first .so I don't owe you nothing ..

i don;t answer people who post insults

notice how he dodge the question. black men who worship black women putting them on pedestals generally don't have one. an example is Umar Johnson that scamming pan africanist who for over 10 years rasing money for a so called black school that is not yet built. he used to have pan Africanist conferences where he doesn't allow men to attend, and he failed to find a black wife

Here's what happens when a woman of value supports men who get passports. Modern day females will hold her accountable instead of holding themselves accountable.

notice how he dodge the question. black men who worship black women putting them on pedestals generally don't have one. an example is Umar Johnson that scamming pan africanist who for over 10 years rasing money for a so called black school that is not yet built. he used to have pan Africanist conferences where he doesn't allow men to attend, and he failed to find a black wife
Like you just did ...OK...are you going to block me now..because you stop making sense awhile ago

it's funny that black men like Satanic Cap who blindly worship black women come on an interracial lifestyle website and insult black men who are interested in non- black women and posting crap like "black women don't want you" as if that is an insult. simps like him have a scarcity mindset. men don't stick around with women who don't want them. they move on to other women who do.

it's funny that black men like Satanic Cap who blindly worship black women come on an interracial lifestyle website and insult black men who are interested in non- black women and posting crap like "black women don't want you" as if that is an insult. simps like him have a scarcity mindset. men don't stick around with women who don't want them. they move on to other women who do.

Lol it laughable because you still got something to prove 🤣 so I'm not blocked now ...ok

will simps like satanic cap help black women who are facing high eviction rates? that's more important than trying to argue with black men here who are interested on non black women

Back