Why are Black women not worshipped as much?

The comments are hilarious šŸ˜‚ I think most of yall don't really have a clue ...but I have a question. .if blk women are queens how is it that the problem is that they are not submissive enough? If we are here to empower them why alot of these comments are comparing them to women of other races ? And please save that "a real queen should know how to serve her king " bs because like I said some of yall don't have a clue

Ive had a bbc fetish over years that has grown to a BNWO fetish. As such I wonder why black women are not given the same attention and praise as black men in this lifestyle when they are just as dominant if not more in many ways. Do any couples get the same thrill from worshipping black women as they do black men?
I love black women! I'm married to an Italian woman (we met in Italy). I love and enjoy beautiful women of all ethnicities. It's just here in SoCal it's a lot easier to find and hook up with a white woman

1662036962190.png

A North Carolina mom is accused of killing her own daughters. Cops from the city of Raleigh identified the defendant as Launice Shanique Battle, 29. Her dad reportedly said that it was his understanding the girls were left in a hot car.

Officers said they got called out to the address of 3400 Wake Forest Road. Thatā€™s the Duke Raleigh Hospital.

Cops were called there just before 9:40 p.m. on Saturday, according to WNCN, citing arrest warrants. The alleged murders had happened that same day, officers reportedly said. Battle was arrested at the hospital the following morning. Cops in a reported news release update identified the girls as sisters and Battle as their mom.

Officers did not name the girls, but a WRAL report identified them as Trinity Michelle Milbourne, 2, and Amora Lou Milbourne, 3,

Battleā€™s dad, who was in court on Monday, said that it was his understanding the children were left in a hot car, according to the outlet. Her cousinā€™s called the deaths a ā€œcareless mistake.ā€

ā€œShe was always there,ā€ Battleā€™s cousin Keisha Harris reportedly said. ā€œSheā€™s a caring and loving mom to her children at the end of the day. Sheā€™s not a cold-blooded murderer. Sheā€™s not a killer.ā€

WRAL spoke to a person identified as a caretaker for one of the girls.

ā€œThere was never a time that she was not happy,ā€ this person reportedly said. ā€œIt was sent to me by another coworker and weā€™ve all been talking about it. We didnā€™t find out until later on that it was children and thatā€™s when we all started feeling emotional and heartbreak.ā€

Several neighbors declined to talk on camera but said they always saw small children at the residence, according to WTVD.

WRAL reported, however, that neighbors told them Battle moved in around three months ago. They thought she lived alone, according to them.

Police did not reveal the location of the alleged murders or the girlsā€™ cause of death.

Battle remains at the Wake County Jail as of Monday, held without bond, records show.

https://lawandcrime.com/crime/heart...WaRq4i5VWEqsOVZb_FpBrS2ViifMb1J3VaoZiXSo5AfYs

Ive had a bbc fetish over years that has grown to a BNWO fetish. As such I wonder why black women are not given the same attention and praise as black men in this lifestyle when they are just as dominant if not more in many ways. Do any couples get the same thrill from worshipping black women as they do black men?
Black Women arenā€™t the Worldā€™s Beauty Standard.

Black women are making videos by the hundreds expressing how they could care less about men getting passports and going to other countries to find women they prefer. If they claim they don't want us, why are they making these videos?

1663272950252.png

Domestic Abuser Girlfriend, 21, Who Shot Dead Professional Bull Rider', Ouncie Mitchell, 27, After He Came To Her Home To Collect His Belongings​

The on-and-off girlfriend who is alleged to have shot dead her professional bull rider boyfriend has been pictured on her Facebook profile in which she revealed how she was 'trying not to fall apart' just days before a fatal shooting at her home.

LaShawn Denise Bagley, 21, allegedly shot dead Demetrius Omar Lateef Allen, 27, known professionally as 'Ouncie Mitchell' after the pair attended the Utah State Fair on Monday, police said.

Allen was found with 'at least one gunshot wound' outside the apartment belonging to Bagley.

Bagley has been charged with first-degree ******* and third-degree felony discharge of a firearm.

There were signs of Bagley's precarious mental state in the days leading up to the shooting.

'Missing you more than life honestly. I miss you come talk to me again pls, been trying not to fall apart,' Bagley had written in a Facebook posting aimed at another family member.

Allen is survived by a four-year-old ******* that he had with a previous partner named Nyteshea Haywood.

Allen had traveled to Salt Lake City from Houston to compete at a rodeo at the Utah State Fair and had arranged to stay with Bagley, whom Salt Lake City Police say Allen had a 'on-and-off relationship' with, during his trip.

Allen is assumed to have first met Bagley in Houston, where his residence is currently listed and where Bagley previously lived nearby in the suburb of Pearland.

1663273195026.png
Rest In Power Demetrius Omar Lateef Allen

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-professional-bull-rider-Ouncie-Mitchell.html

Black Woman Empowerment is WS in Black Face. Black Woman Empowerment is an off shoot of Black Feminism and has become a reason to promote age old misandrist messaging about Black Men. But many of these messages can be traced back to White Supremacists and are not based on anything else other than theory.

Black Woman Empowerment is WS in Black Face. Black Woman Empowerment is an off shoot of Black Feminism and has become a reason to promote age old misandrist messaging about Black Men. But many of these messages can be traced back to White Supremacists and are not based on anything else other than theory.
What in the country fried fuck is wrong with you man?!?

First they were hating on passport bros by making videos saying we're leaving. They said they didn't care and for us to leave quietly. Now they're making videos saying they're going to follow us to places like Brazil and C block us. Man we can't catch a break with these women.

Back