Whose afraid of the Big White Dick

BWC gentleman should be able to post and verify just like BBC gentleman?

• Total voters
You are 100% correct that is what I am saying, let "non black" men verify. "White" guys can already post. I sincerely hope you wouldn't leave just because white men were allowed to verify. I can't see how knowing a white guy who is posting is really-real would destroy your experience on this site causing you "to bounce".

You bouncing is for you to judge and I wonder how many people agree with your sentiment. That's the point of this discussion and my hope to change the policy. I think more people will agree with me, and hopefully the moderators will see how unworkable (especially with a growing mixed population) such a policy is.

And it's not just that I can't verify, but my posts are taken down. My posts aren't mean or threatening. They are just my stories and insights. It just feels silly that because my dick is white my posts are taken down.
You're missing the point.

My main fwb said something to me the other day that really applies here: "If a black person has something, everyone else feels entitled to it"

This is not the space for you. This is not the place for your dick pics or erotica, you have no audience here.

I understand what you mean, but then I have to ask why do you want to post and verify here? Assuming you're not a cuck with a wife interested in black men, why are you interested in doing both? Do you want to post about "BWC", your interest in black and white interracial dynamics, or something else? I'm genuinely curious.

THIS..
this dude is the guy that wears a Braves jersey to an Orioles-vs-Yankees game..or the guy who asks for Adidas at the Nike store..you may have a point..but we don't fucking care!
They don't sell Big Macs at Burger King for a reason..you want attention for your white weenie..go where people wanna see white weenies..you probably go to lesbian bars and try to convince them to try dick out "just once". You little rascal you.EB2BADCA-16F0-4799-996A-7EABEE7EF11F.gif

I understand what you mean, but then I have to ask why do you want to post and verify here? Assuming you're not a cuck with a wife interested in black men, why are you interested in doing both? Do you want to post about "BWC", your interest in black and white interracial dynamics, or something else? I'm genuinely curious.
That's a great question. this place has a great reasonable yet kinky community. Great people to share experiences with. I've been a Bull since I was a teenager and I've found commonality in sharing those experiences with others here. I have been able to write about my experiences and people write back to me and "friendships" form. But in the end all my media is taken down, my verification is taken down.
And I'm just saying, that seems silly.
I'm not even saying create new forums (which for some reason people have turned this thread into being).
I'm just saying let white people verify and don't take down their posts because of such.

Last edited:
You're missing the point.

My main fwb said something to me the other day that really applies here: "If a black person has something, everyone else feels entitled to it"

This is not the space for you. This is not the place for your dick pics or erotica, you have no audience here.
I Bet Lil Yachty GIF by Genius

THIS..
this dude is the guy that wears a Braves jersey to an Orioles-vs-Yankees game..or the guy who asks for Adidas at the Nike store..you may have a point..but we don't fucking care!
They don't sell Big Macs at Burger King for a reason..you want attention for your white weenie..go where people wanna see white weenies..you probably go to lesbian bars and try to convince them to try dick out "just once". You little rascal you...
Is the Braves, Orioles, Yankees thing like a thing? I've never heard that analogy. I like the Burger King, McDonald's analogy.
But, I still woudl like to be able to verify and not have posts taken down just because I have a white dick. That's all. Seriously, this doesn't seem like a terrible suggestion. How does the site become terrible if a hung white guys can post? If the posts are racists/mean I get it. But if the only disqualifying factor is the color of the guy's dick, not the content, is it soooo terrible to keep it up? And I'm not saying it's the worst thing ever that they are taking my posts down. I just don't like it and want to be able to post and verify and if I want to see if enough people agree.

If I'm understanding correctly the posts in question have been about your experience as a bull? If that's the case this just isn't the place for it. Of course you'll share commonalities with black bulls on this site with the only difference really being skin color. The thing is skin color is the main factor here. Sure there are cuck couples here, and seem to have experience with them, but this isn't a cuckolding site. This place just isn't meant to be inclusive for white guys in your situation.

Is the Braves, Orioles, Yankees thing like a thing? I've never heard that analogy. I like the Burger King, McDonald's analogy.
But, I still woudl like to be able to verify and not have posts taken down just because I have a white dick. That's all. Seriously, this doesn't seem like a terrible suggestion. How does the site become terrible if a hung white guys can post. If the posts are racists/mean I get it. But if the only disqualifying factor is the color of the guy's dick, not the content, is it soooo terrible to keep it up? And I'm not saying it's the worst thing ever that they are taking my posts down. I just don't like it and want to be able to post and verify and if I want to see if enough people agree.
police academy goodbye GIF

We have seen a lot of cocks and the two largest where a white guy at home and a bbc in Arkansas the thickest was white in winnipeg. Seems like a lot of men have their ego tied to their cock and get deflated if anything challenges it. Most of the pics and vids posted on here show women sucking cock or being fucked hard but few actually show how to please a woman regardless of dick size. I would be embarrassed if i performed like most of the men I see. To be honest most men do a decent job and it is not all about getting their cock sucked dry of course unless it is just me and them

Back