Whose afraid of the Big White Dick

BWC gentleman should be able to post and verify just like BBC gentleman?

• Total voters
What NO ONE needs is a white guy trying to explain Blackness.
Fx Just Saying GIF by Snowfall

Well, since he doesn't try to explain "Blackness", there's nothing to bother you, is there?

I do not want to date them, I want to bang them. This site is black to white so it should cover that small % fetish. God knows it has some weird ******* on here already.
I agree that there should be threads posted for all kinds of different dynamic. They already have Interracial Lesbians so why wouldn't they have a transgender thread. Why wouldn't they they have a thread for white men and black women, or white men and Aian women, or Hispanic, ect.

Personally I think the competition is very healthy and would definitely cause alot of guys to have to step their game up! I think that the objection to a white guy coming in here slinging dick like the Lone Ranger intimidates some and threatens others that the Lone Ranger is going to show them up and push them out of the market.

We live in a capitalist society and what alot of men and women fail to realize is that it applies to the sexual dating and marriage marketplace too. So don't be afraid of the competition invite it, embrace it, and challenge it. Get your game up and be the better product of higher demand. An Alpha is going to tell any competition "go ahead and do your thing and may the best man win"!

Website aside the bottom line is that there is more than enough women of all types and all levels of quality in this lifestyle. If your a handsome, fit, hung, energetic, alpha with swag then a Lone Ranger running with that bwc running around dick'n down hotwives in the lifestyle competing with you on the same market is only seen as more motivation and excitement, but if you're a beta male whose barely getting by and now here comes a fit, hung, Lone Ranger with dick down to his knees showing you up that's going to push you out of the market or lower the quality of the women in the lifestyle.

I have yet to read and policy of mission statement from this site defining what specific dating and sexual dynamic it solely supports. What I have seen is a bisexual thread, and a lesbian thread. I don't see why white guys can't have their own thread? 🤷‍♂️

I agree that there should be threads posted for all kinds of different dynamic. They already have Interracial Lesbians so why wouldn't they have a transgender thread. Why wouldn't they they have a thread for white men and black women, or white men and Aian women, or Hispanic, ect.

Personally I think the competition is very healthy and would definitely cause alot of guys to have to step their game up! I think that the objection to a white guy coming in here slinging dick like the Lone Ranger intimidates some and threatens others that the Lone Ranger is going to show them up and push them out of the market.

We live in a capitalist society and what alot of men and women fail to realize is that it applies to the sexual dating and marriage marketplace too. So don't be afraid of the competition invite it, embrace it, and challenge it. Get your game up and be the better product of higher demand. An Alpha is going to tell any competition "go ahead and do your thing and may the best man win"!

Website aside the bottom line is that there is more than enough women of all types and all levels of quality in this lifestyle. If your a handsome, fit, hung, energetic, alpha with swag then a Lone Ranger running with that bwc running around dick'n down hotwives in the lifestyle competing with you on the same market is only seen as more motivation and excitement, but if you're a beta male whose barely getting by and now here comes a fit, hung, Lone Ranger with dick down to his knees showing you up that's going to push you out of the market or lower the quality of the women in the lifestyle.

I have yet to read and policy of mission statement from this site defining what specific dating and sexual dynamic it solely supports. What I have seen is a bisexual thread, and a lesbian thread. I don't see why white guys can't have their own thread? 🤷‍♂️
Very true...

“If a black person has something, everyone else feels entitled to it”

Imagine saying this while living in a white country, speaking English, using the internet, electricity, a website and related innovations. You must be ignorant, stupid or more than likely suffering from some sort of low functioning autism
Wtf does any of that have to do with the entitlement white people have toward black people?

I'm not autistic or stupid, you're just ignorant AF. Diminishing a comment from a black man and citing what to do it? Technology? Like only white people have had a hand in the ******* you listed? Get the fuck out of here with that racist ass bullshit. You're part of the problem.

Oh, and I can say that in French or Ukrainian if it'll help you better comprehend it, asshole.

“If a black person has something, everyone else feels entitled to it”

Imagine saying this while living in a white country, speaking English, using the internet, electricity, a website and related innovations. You must be ignorant, stupid or more than likely suffering from some sort of low functioning autism
You made absolutely no sense.
A White country? Never knew America was purely white and has blessed everyone else with innovations... what an idiot you are.

Wtf does any of that have to do with the entitlement white people have toward black people?

I'm not autistic or stupid, you're just ignorant AF. Diminishing a comment from a black man and citing what to do it? Technology? Like only white people have had a hand in the ******* you listed? Get the fuck out of here with that racist ass bullshit. You're part of the problem.

Oh, and I can say that in French or Ukrainian if it'll help you better comprehend it, asshole.
The typical online troll! :LOL: 🤷‍♀️

Who were you talking about? - Just reread your own statement.

Who were you talking about? - Just reread your own statement. ;)
I understood my statement just fine. 70 to 80 percent of men across the board desire and marry their own women period. That is a fact and the data supports it.

As far as you talking about ownership I have no idea what you are talking about? If you are trying to suggest that any race or ethnicity of men actually own the women of their same race or ethnicity then you are really on some other ******* from the 1600s.

Are you suggesting that white men own white women?

Is that what you were asking me???

This isn't a site for big dick or size queens. It's a site for black men and white women/couples.

There are plenty of places online that celebrate white men and big white dick. This space is for black men.
Thank you , once again.. trying to take over this like they do everything else .

Back