Whose afraid of the Big White Dick

BWC gentleman should be able to post and verify just like BBC gentleman?

• Total voters
“If a black person has something, everyone else feels entitled to it”

Imagine saying this while living in a white country, speaking English, using the internet, electricity, a website and related innovations. You must be ignorant, stupid or more than likely suffering from some sort of low functioning autism
5 messages, 1 point, 5 years a member. Definitely a troll. His comments are all negative, mostly racist like above.
He ignores the sentiment and equates all developments of Western Culture to whites only. Therefore, justifying the statement he disagrees with.
Just another asshole, that does not help the OP position.

Never argue with a fool.... they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience...
I try but...
I Cant Do That Marlon Brando GIF by The Godfather

I understood my statement just fine. 70 to 80 percent of men across the board desire and marry their own women period. That is a fact and the data supports it.

As far as you talking about ownership I have no idea what you are talking about? If you are trying to suggest that any race or ethnicity of men actually own the women of their same race or ethnicity then you are really on some other ******* from the 1600s.

Are you suggesting that white men own white women?

Is that what you were asking me???
That's why i said, reread your own statement! And you bring it up once again...
(...) 70 to 80 percent of men across the board desire and marry their own women period. (...)
(...) If you are trying to suggest that any race or ethnicity of men actually own the women of their same race or ethnicity then you are really on some other ******* from the 1600s.

Are you suggesting that white men own white women?

Is that what you were asking me???
Nope. That's exactly what you said and what you say again, and exactly the reason why i was asking. ;) So... are you on "some other ******* from the 1600s"? - Again your own words. 🤷‍♂️

What NO ONE needs is a white guy trying to explain Blackness.
Fx Just Saying GIF by Snowfall
Really, What exactly is considered Blackness ? Melatonin is more abundant and features vary, that covers that issue, all the rest is man made. Attitude, Style , Language, all man made. This site is called Black to White, Is it not a interracial sex site where more woman are the wives and girlfriends of cuckold white males. It would be kind of silent on here if white men and their partners just left. As for BWC's I agree that other cuckold websites might be more user-friendly.

Really, What exactly is considered Blackness ? Melatonin is more abundant and features vary, that covers that issue, all the rest is man made. Attitude, Style , Language, all man made. This site is called Black to White, Is it not a interracial sex site where more woman are the wives and girlfriends of cuckold white males. It would be kind of silent on here if white men and their partners just left. As for BWC's I agree that other cuckold websites might be more user-friendly.
What is your dull ass point here?

That's why i said, reread your own statement! And you bring it up once again...

Nope. That's exactly what you said and what you say again, and exactly the reason why i was asking. ;) So... are you on "some other ******* from the 1600s"? - Again your own words. 🤷‍♂️
Again I have no idea what you are asking or why???

So when I clearly asked you for clarity of what you have an issue with instead of saying exactly what you either didn't understand or didn't agree with you keep coming with this indecisive *******!

Stop being corny and just come straight out and say what it is that you have an issue with or question about???

If you don't like the data say you don't like the data and why or what you think the data suggests!

If you feel like the data is making it seem like most men own their women then say exactly that!

This efeminen passive aggressive vague ******* is really catty and corny!

A "BWC" verification is totally pointless on a site dedicated to the interracial sex lifestyle between black men & white women/couples.

If a person is claiming to be white no one is going to assume that he's probably a black guy pretending to be white, so what's the point of a verification?

No one is going to stop "BWC" from creating threads or looking for black females or black couples on this site who are into "BWC". They would simply not find anything due to the minuscule interest into that mainly (one sided) fetish constellation.

Last edited:
Melatonin?

Meme No GIF by HiHo Kids

Back