Who's Met ANYONE in Here

no offence to anyone here
but i too think all white cpls here are actually single men who just fantasises their wifes fucking blks
or maybe gays wanting to look at cock pics.
and the bbc's if any are actually trapped in a particular character which is not only undesirable but offensive.
Your first is almost accurate one would say, however I do slightly take offence with your "throw away" comments about BBC.

i too think that you are right about the white couples comment..but i have talked to several of the BBC in emails and phone conversations so i know that they are what they say they are...seeking white women for pleasure, ownership, meetings......SO some are true to what they say they are..just have to weed out the ones who you think are fake and move on.....agree with Dsoul on that get some numbers and contacts and see who is who see if a match can be made to your liking. good Luck to ALL

wbfbm19,jay22,irisheyes.
the above comments were not for the few real ones here.there may be few real white cpls too.
i was generalising on basis of my experiences of around 90 days here.
we did connect with few real ones but thru other site.

i too think that you are right about the white couples comment..but i have talked to several of the BBC in emails and phone conversations so i know that they are what they say they are...seeking white women for pleasure, ownership, meetings......SO some are true to what they say they are..just have to weed out the ones who you think are fake and move on.....agree with Dsoul on that get some numbers and contacts and see who is who see if a match can be made to your liking. good Luck to ALL

I'm here!!! What wants to start giving numbers???

i will............IF you want to call or txt. Just drop me a line and i will give my number or email to you
in a private conversation.

We met one bull from this site on two different sessions, think his name was xxx437? Something like that. Both times went well and she got a good stretching, i think he moved shortly after... she hasnt been fully satisfied since..

Still is a good place to get emails and maybe even phone numbers....

I have yet to have any of the "women" or "couples" here actually give me a number. They like to talk and talk and never follow through. In my eyes they are fakes, probably just single men trying to get their jollies. I could run down a list of fakes right off the top of my head and that should not be the case. The one time I had a meeting set up the person wouldn't give their number and of course never showed up to the meeting spot.

I have yet to have any of the "women" or "couples" here actually give me a number. They like to talk and talk and never follow through. In my eyes they are fakes, probably just single men trying to get their jollies. I could run down a list of fakes right off the top of my head and that should not be the case. The one time I had a meeting set up the person wouldn't give their number and of course never showed up to the meeting spot.
You should 'list' them, so other people don't waste their time...

If this site is fake like most of you are talking about then how in the world will I ever get my wife to go black? I was hoping to get real guidance through here but now I am wondering if this was a good decision.

I am trying to hook up with a BBC for my wife in the Savannah area... but I can not tell who is where.... The site is great but I think a grouping by location would be a great addition to be successful in meeting someone...

Ironically, I've never come on this site in search of women. As a result, I don't have frustrations with the site when it comes to that.

I regularly get "women" sending me private messages, writing stuff on my wall, or leaving comments on threads I create and I seldom respond. As I've stated multiple times, I'm a born skeptic. I naturally believe the bulk of females on this site --and many like it-- or men posing as women. Furthermore, I think some of the people that are actually women come on the site more so for curiosity; I don't think they intend to meet anyone. The few women that actually are interested in meeting are most likely women I'm not attracted to. Let's be real, women have no problem getting dick of any color if they want it.

You are right...about that.... we are looking for sure..... Our first time... her very first.... It will be fun for some BBC.

I actually did, haven't been on here for that long but found a couple who was 3way willing and came out to Vegas to meet with me. Even though we didn't get together through my own fault, they're want make an attempt. You put up good post all the time without being derogatory or extreme towards women.

SOMEBODY GIVE MY BOY DSOUL SOME ACTION..
we'll give u a second chance this july. got all reservations taken care of, just need to reserve a bbc for my asian wifes pussy.

This is a great place to meet people sometimes you just have to be patient and distance is the problem also,but i met about 6 to 8 people on here some of who do not put pics but they send messages and contact info.

"Just Keep It Real"

We are staying optimistic! We need a very big black gentleman to play in DEC/JAN...C'mon NOVA Bulls...We want to hear from you!

Hey Reba

If you were in atl i would love to play baby,On this site the best states to meet people are: Tennessee,Atlanta,New York,Virginia,North Carolina,Alabama,Las Vegas and Texas that is what i see the most on this site and that is where the hot southern and northen women are but i met on from tulsa last year and we are good friends.

Good Luck Reba:)

Back