• No

Votes: 14 8.3%
  • Yes cause my cuckoldress made me?

Votes: 32 18.9%
  • To scared to admit it

Votes: 6 3.6%

• Total voters
Ermi
I don't, my wife wouldn't let me wear her expensive ones for fear of ruining them, so she has bought me cheaper/ trashier ones for when I feel the need. Don't do it as much as I get older and no longer have privacy in the house, but god I used to love staying at home on a Saturday afternoon, dressing up having some marathon all day/ all night sissy wank sessions.
iam same love it at 65

One of the first of wife's lovers suggested why don't I wear her panties and stockings as I watch. She binned all my male underwear so I had to go out and buy me own. They feel so much more comfortable.

One of the first of wife's lovers suggested why don't I wear her panties and stockings as I watch. She binned all my male underwear so I had to go out and buy me own. They feel so much more comfortable.
I agree, they are so comfortable I don’t understand the thought of wearing anything else. As well as I feel so naughty doing it.

I got rid of all my mens underwear a few years ago and I've been panties only ever since. It's all my own, mostly from Victoria's Secret. I also wear bras as frequently as I can (not to work and only rarely in public)

I got rid of all my mens underwear a few years ago and I've been panties only ever since. It's all my own, mostly from Victoria's Secret. I also wear bras as frequently as I can (not to work and only rarely in public)
I too have only panties and once the hormones got me to the point where I failed the pencil test I had to wear bras all the time. I wear standard hook in the back bras most of the time, if I have to stealth for one reason or another I wear sports bras to smoosh the girls down.

Back