Ever get cucked on your bday or anniversary?

We went to the Caribbean for my birthday with the intention of meeting a local black guy to fuck my wife on my birthday while I watch watched. We meet a well endowed black guy who was our driver for a trip . We arranged with him to take us to a restaurant for a birthday dinner.
After the meal we finished at his place where he and my wife cuckold me .with him pounding my wife’s pussy making her orgasm multiple times. Then he announced that he was about to cum asking my wife where she wanted it , she started screaming at him to fuck it up my cunt ooooh yeees give me your black baby seed. Then as I watched and masturbated as he started ejaculating deep in her cunt ,The best birthday present my wife has ever given me.

Last edited:
During her affair, my wife did fuck her boyfriend in his car on my birthday. She didn't confirm this to me until a few years later, though I suspected it at the time.

That birthday, instead of sex I got a half hearted blow job that finished on my stomach. Then she basically tossed me a towel, brushed her teeth and went to bed.
I long to be treated like this by my wife

During her affair, my wife did fuck her boyfriend in his car on my birthday. She didn't confirm this to me until a few years later, though I suspected it at the time.

That birthday, instead of sex I got a half hearted blow job that finished on my stomach. Then she basically tossed me a towel, brushed her teeth and went to bed.
Yip...she probably didn't even feel like touching you, but don't feel bad. I see that happening all the time.

We went to the Caribbean for my birthday with the intention of meeting a local black guy to fuck my wife on my birthday while I watch watched. We meet a well endowed black guy who was our driver for a trip . We arranged with him to take us to a restaurant for a birthday dinner.
After the meal we finished at his place where he and my wife cuckold me . The best birthday present my wife has ever given me.
Any pictures to share the memory with us

What has sex been like since that time
Like any relationship it ebbs and flows. Generally we have sex 1-2x a month and I'm sure is mostly disappointing for her. After I finish she takes out her vibrator and gets herself off since I can't reach the places she needs me to reach.

When she's in the mood she will tease me about not being as good in bed as her lover or as big. We have done a lot of verbal play over the years. Not because she's being cruel but because she knows its what I like.

My birthday coming up, can’t decide what,i want from bbc owned hotwife. Facefucking her while she wears pigtails and temporary braces, in a choolgirl,outfit, sounds fun. I’d rather watch her pull,a bbc train all night until,she passes out. But due to a temporary female health bump, it’s gonna be just me and her. Romantic, isn’t it.

We met our bull the day after my birthday, we couldn’t make it work on the day. we met during our anniversary, and i let her stay the night with him during his birthday. It felt more special during my birthday & anniversary. But it felt wild & special. letting him have her for a night.

Friends, I have no illusions here, I know most of scared as ******* to admit to your wife, girlfriend or even to yourself that you crave a wife that will fuck bbc when she wants, that will loving,y ask you to go on sdc or elsewhere to find top best bbc men for you to introduce her, and yep, same as me, you wish she’s ask you to sit down to have a talk, and midway theu her telling you that she loves you and wants to grow old with you, that you’ll. Now have to live up,to the kinky talk you’ve been hinting at. Ie, don’t be such a cowardly man, tell her now eye to eye that you need her to be black fucked every night if you had your way, but that since that’s not realistic, at least stop telling her how hot you think interracial is without having the balls right now to go online with her, develop a profile on sdc or adult friend finder, and show her what is, really, that you fantasize about her doing. Be strong, confident, tell her you want the best for her and sorry it took this long. The truth and honesty is always welcomed. Dirty secrets about you that your are afraid to share, she’ll never forgive that. So, I’ve been with wives and girlfriends that I took to get blacked, but I too have to be more honest in order to be more true to myself, and that starts in 30 minutes. Oh my, she’s been blacked so many times, that’s not what I need to ask or explain to her tonight. And she won’t embrace it immediatly, she’ll think that I’m not happy with her, she’ll say I need to not be so obsessed….all true. But hers what I have to tell her. The reason she and I haven’t fucked since we got married and that neither of us has never complained is because she’s still shy about it, she avoids all my advances, she blames it on my lack or romantic parts….all true.but there’s a bigger wider reason that she alwaYs finds a reason to sexually avoid me. She Is the perfect bbc owned cunt wife that all,of us wish for. And even more than that, I absolutely want her to give a house key to the lucky one or two bbc guys she’s digging, so we can invite them over and explain to them thAt she doesn’t want quantity, she wants quality, reliability, big black cocks attached to big black balls and so that when she pauses, I can tell those special two youn men to value this, to appreciate this, this opp won’t cum again. She wants to have them let loose behind closed doors, she doesn’t want them to be satisfied with her initial blowjob, she wants them to learn to hold her head at the angle and to pump her face exactly as they want it. And visa vers! She wants the deep back of her pussy to be pounded and bruised, something I can’t do. And that’s just the kick off days. I want, I need, to pay for her and her bull to go on staycations, so he can enjoy showing her off in public without fear of local people seeing her. More than anything, all these needs and wishes aside, I need her to let me know now, while I’m still attractive to woman with bad taste, if she is ready to be more honest than the day she said ‘I do”. I don’t need or have any interest in a girl or a wife that lies to me by saying she doesn’t want to be black fucked.

I’ve made incredible memories by cucking my hubby for his birthday and our wedding anniversary!

This was a pic we snapped on his bday. So MUCH FUN!🔥🔥🔥🔥 It was his special day but I definitely received the BEST 💝 PRESENT!

View attachment 6198206
I have to disagree. Your husband got the BEST PRESENT when he got to watch you take your pleasure from that well-endowed other man. Or maybe it's really a win-win-win for everyone!

I have to disagree. Your husband got the BEST PRESENT when he got to watch you take your pleasure from that well-endowed other man. Or maybe it's really a win-win-win for everyone!
Definitely a triple win!!
EVERYTIME! 💯😍
Bill Hader Yes GIF

Our anniversary one year,my wife told me that she would be spending the weekend not with me,but with her lover Justin.
But as a special treat,I would be able to shave her pussy and ass just before he picked her up.
The memory of her leaving the house,walking towards his car,dressed in a lovely sundress ,high heels,low cut to reveal her cleavage,gets me hard today still.
She always says it’s the best ever Anniversary we have ever had.

Our anniversary one year,my wife told me that she would be spending the weekend not with me,but with her lover Justin.
But as a special treat,I would be able to shave her pussy and ass just before he picked her up.
The memory of her leaving the house,walking towards his car,dressed in a lovely sundress ,high heels,low cut to reveal her cleavage,gets me hard today still.
She always says it’s the best ever Anniversary we have ever had.
One of the very few authentic sounding posts. You didn’t even ask to see my moms tits. Dude, I’m finding another outlet to share and express, keep the faith.

Back